Changing From sky to a zgemma

Thread: Changing From sky to a zgemma

  1. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Quote Originally Posted by satzzz View Post
    You are using a usb for your epg aren't you

    Sent from my LG G4
    No I have a external 1tb hdd connected.

    which oscam there's loads listed!
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  2. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Depends what image you're using. I'm guessing you'll want openvix

    Sent from my LG G4
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  3. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Just installed is an now stuck in loop
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  4. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    What image you got on it?

    Sent from my LG G4
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  5. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Just reflash your image. Think ipab has oscam pre-installed. I use sucmnsee

    Sent from my LG G4
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  6. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Lol I'm a complete newb is there a download link I can use anywhere ?
    i Don't care what image is as long as it looks and feels like sky epg etc.
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  7. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Sent from my LG G4
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  8. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is the one I'm testing

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
     
  9. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    So using wooshbuild seems to be working a treat but I seem to have issues series linking recordings.

    it works fine then all of a sudden it just stops recording the program.
    i have tried different options like the record on certain days matching file name etc.
    but for some reason it records say three days out of five then skips the rest.

    other than that I'm well happy ��

    thanks guys.
    TJ
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  10. BertRoot's Avatar

    BertRoot said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Just moved in a house with a dish and thinking about this. Best way for someone with absolutely no experience of frigging these? Simple is best. Not bothered about recording. There are two cables in two rooms.

     
  11. hoponbaby's Avatar

    hoponbaby said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    It's as simple as flashing the image with a skin you like and adding a cs line, should take you 10 minutes
     
  12. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Not sure about the series link issue, there's only my daughter and I and she doesn't watch any crap soaps. Bert your a super mod, it should be easy. If you could use MK find it won't be a problem
     
  13. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    So using wooshbuild seems to be working a treat but I seem to have issues series linking recordings.

    it works fine then all of a sudden it just stops recording the program.
    i have tried different options like the record on certain days matching file name etc.
    but for some reason it records say three days out of five then skips the rest.

    other than that I'm well happy ��

    thanks guys.
    TJ
    I use Vix and have no issue series linking. I only record Match of the Day and 2 other weekly shows and I've heard it's down to how many you have in your list. Or maybe Vix is just better at handling the recordings.
     
  14. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    only two items in the list which is odd.

    Oh well.
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  15. Brydo666's Avatar

    Brydo666 said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    I'll be all over this when our Q contact can be cancelled in Aug. Where is the best place to buy a new box? Got a 2TB drive and standard LNB ready to go.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
     
  16. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Brydo666 View Post
    I'll be all over this when our Q contact can be cancelled in Aug. Where is the best place to buy a new box? Got a 2TB drive and standard LNB ready to go.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Get mine from mobi-shop

    Sent from my LG G4
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  17. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Brydo666 View Post
    I'll be all over this when our Q contact can be cancelled in Aug. Where is the best place to buy a new box? Got a 2TB drive and standard LNB ready to go.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Amazon
     
  18. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    I got mine from a seller on cs kings £77 delivered.
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  19. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    And a line from there too?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
     
  20. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Changing From sky to a zgemma

    Yes from cs kings also. I got mine for £10 for a years sub and been great so far I'm into my 2nd year with the same guy.
    it allows 3 connections on the same ip so I use both zegemma and openbox in our house and only pay for one line.
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.