Impressive, apparently the internal flash is 512MB and the entire NES library is around 300MB - so depending on how much space the interface and emulation software takes it could be possible to drop the entire library onto the Classic.
Still find it strange that Nintendo didnt include some kind of eShop to purchase new games as they must have known this would happen, the internet saw this coming, shame they didnt
You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The program allows very simple to customize the game in Nintendo NES Mini.
All the actions you perform AT YOUR OWN RISK! THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR identities to commit after watching the video. =)
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Download link below the video
Requirements: Windows 7 and higher (not tested on XP), .NET Framework 3.5
No installation required, just unzip to a convenient location. In two clicks add games, if necessary, change their settings and hit the button. The program clearly explain what to do with the console, will help you easily install the driver itself sdampit core, its very patched itself zashёt.
• Allows you to easily add games and keeping order in the games library
• Allows you to easily change the parameters of the games - the number of players, the release date and so forth.
• For advanced users, lets you change settings running games
• Is able to google automatically covers for games
• Automatically corrects invalid headers Roma on the basis of their
• When adding a game checks to see if they are supported by mappers
• Allows you to remove the standard 30 games, if necessary,
• Interface in Russian and English languages
As much as I love these kind of things and usually end up getting em I almost always wish I hadnt bothered.
I think retro gaming is best left in my memory as 90% of the time it ruins my memory of how amazing said game was or makes me realize by current standards it is actually just shit.
Now where can I get one of these NES Classic's ??
prices for these have shot up last week or so on ebay I wonder why lol
Awesome this now have 50 games to play on my nes mini