Job in an IT Company (twinkl)

Thread: Job in an IT Company (twinkl)

season95 said:

Advice Job in an IT Company (twinkl)

Can anyone help me out so that I can get shortlisted for an interview.
    I have a question that they want me to answer before Monday, but not sure what to put?

Your company wants to introduce an Active Directory domain for it's ~150 users in it's main office location.
    You are asked to provide some high-level, ball park IT equipment/software requirements, costs and timescales for meeting this request as they would like the work to be done in-house.

Cheers,

Season95.

Scal said:

Default Re: Job in an IT Company (twinkl)

Im no network/AD guru but I'd assume a domain controller?

Try this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Over Carl said:

If you are going to implement Active Directory, having a redundant domain controller can be a great thing so at least people can still log on if the main one goes down.

BertRoot said:

If you cannot answer this then withdraw your application and don't take the piss.

season95 said:

Cheers for the replies, Good idea about the redudant domain controller mate I'll add that into the answer.

Season95.

crazyal said:

I hope someone got the job that actually knew how to implement the above question.

I've seen so many so-called 'IT Experts' like you season95 with puffed out chests that think they know so much because they can ghost a Win 7 image. Stick them in front of a bare-metal server and ask them to build it from scratch and they would piss their pants.

season95 said:

Well I got the job! - Bet you work in macdonalds

akimba said:

well done ;-)

Mystical_2K said:

Congrats
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.