canon ix6500 print head

Thread: canon ix6500 print head

trueblue924 said:

Default canon ix6500 print head

Just after a bit of advice gents. The printer prints all colours fine except the blue, done loads of cleaning with no joy. ended up getting a print head cleaning kit for a couple of quid and leaving it overnight, tried it again this morning and it doesnt seem any better. When i print a nozzle check the blue is broken up a little.

Think i am going to have to replaced the print head anyone know of anyone that does them at all or any ideas of anything else i could try at all.

riget said:

Default Re: canon ix6500 print head

I've cleared them before by leaving in a sink of hot water.

WRATH OF BOD said:

if you have done all that & still no joy i would say the black head has burned out rather than being blocked.

trueblue924 said:

Cheers for the reply left it in soak last night and today. So will have a look at it later on today. It is strange how all colours are fine except the blue which just has gaps in it. Don't know if this print head cleaner is any good but if not will leave it in boiling water overnight and see how it goes. Would rather not have to replace the print head but think it will need to be replaced. Thanks for the advice guys.