Impressive and Free .....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/540810/

90+gb in the usual places....

Thanks to c0axial

piggzy (7th February 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Fall Out 4 High Res

On Steam they say that the MINIMUM requirements are a 1080 ffs, although plenty of people are reporting success with much more modest hardware.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

XBox One & PS4 fall foul to this. PS4 Pro is getting it though.
    Glad I have it on PC, but have to admit the novelty has worn off on Fallout 4 for me. Anything new worth revisiting for it? It just seemed to have MOD upon MOD rather than actual stuff to accomplish during the fair few updates its had... I could be wrong of course.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    XBox One & PS4 fall foul to this. PS4 Pro is getting it though.
    Glad I have it on PC, but have to admit the novelty has worn off on Fallout 4 for me. Anything new worth revisiting for it? It just seemed to have MOD upon MOD rather than actual stuff to accomplish during the fair few updates its had... I could be wrong of course.
    Only got it on Xbox one and think its an amazing game, i only got it for a tenner on black friday i think, i did like the addons that i have tried (Nuka World, Wasteland Workshop etc.) - still got to try Far Harbour out

So the PS4 Pro is getting the update but any news if Project Scorpio is getting it?
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

piggzy (8th February 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    So the PS4 Pro is getting the update but any news if Project Scorpio is getting it?
    Would have thought so as Bethesda have always seemed to favour MS doing early launches/exclusives etc also I remember reading about a month ago that Fallout 4 VR will be a Project Scorpio big deal apparently.

Thanks to piggzy

Mystical_2K (8th February 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Would have thought so as Bethesda have always seemed to favour MS doing early launches/exclusives etc also I remember reading about a month ago that Fallout 4 VR will be a Project Scorpio big deal apparently.
    Hope so, Fallout 4 was a game I knew nothing about, never played any of the older ones but saw it was a post-apocalyptic game for a tenner so thought why not, definitely one of the best games I have played ever!
    I have zero interest in VR but I will definitely be picking up a Scorpio and if they offer Fallout 4 in VR i will buy it to see what its like
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

Thanks
    Karma Level

You should still go back and try Fallout 3 / New Vegas etc they work on the one and are still so much fun.

tbh Every Bethesda game is worth playing imho, Oblivion, Skyrim etc

Only downside with Bethesda games is they get YOU to do all their testing ;-) buggy as hell till a couple of patches roll out.

Thanks to piggzy

Mystical_2K (8th February 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    You should still go back and try Fallout 3 / New Vegas etc they work on the one and are still so much fun.

tbh Every Bethesda game is worth playing imho, Oblivion, Skyrim etc

Only downside with Bethesda games is they get YOU to do all their testing ;-) buggy as hell till a couple of patches roll out.
    Thanks, I actually picked up Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 a couple of weeks ago (about £5 each i think on Xbox Live offer) so i will give them a go
    Im finding it hard to stop playing Fallout 4 as half the time I am just using it as a post-apocalyptic Sims game to build up my settlements

I do agree with the Bugs however - certainly found a few (missions wont start etc.) but overall it doesnt seem any less buggy than most games that get released these days

Thanks to Mystical_2K