Fallout Shelter - Free game from the Fallout Franchise.

Thread: Fallout Shelter - Free game from the Fallout Franchise.

piggzy said:

XboxOne Fallout Shelter - Free game from the Fallout Franchise.

Spin off game from the Fallout Franchise.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Popped up on the dashboard today. Had a quick blast. Could be a decent game to pass the time but not given it much time yet.

Heads up it gives an error when downloading and installing but if you leave it long enough it works fine. Loads online not giving it enough time and saying game doesn't work etc

Got some nostalgic stuff from the main games.

Mystical_2K said:

Default Re: Fallout Shelter - Free game from the Fallout Franchise.

Well that was unexpected, convenient after we were talking about Fallout yesterday!
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

akimba said:

Major Nelson said it was dropping this week on his "This Week on Xbox" video update ;-)

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by akimba View Post
    Major Nelson said it was dropping this week on his "This Week on Xbox" video update ;-)
    i aint got time to watch all that shite
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

akimba said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    I ain't got time to watch all that shite
    What? so you don't know about the special edition Ocean shadow controller :-0 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mystical_2K said:

What? so you don't know about the special edition Ocean shadow controller :-0 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Well I do now!

piggzy said:

I'll stick with my Elite Controller thanks :-)

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    I'll stick with my Elite Controller thanks :-)
    I quite like Ocean Shadow one, i am 100% gutted i missed out on buying the Xbox One console with the Elite Controller for about £199 i think around Black Friday
    I think you ended up with the Elite controller for about £25 after selling the Xbox - gutted!