CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

Thread: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

  1. hilljd00's Avatar

    hilljd00 said:

    Attention CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Hey guys,

    CouchPotato is effectively dead. The team announced that they would no longer provide updates etc. Some clever bastard has created a Sonarr spinoff called 'Radarr' which is effectively a much better version of CouchPotato.

    - You can import your CP wanted list! Such a great feature!


    I installed it three days ago as a test and it has found 272 movies that CP stated it couldn't find!


    Excellent clone and software! Defiantly worth a look.

    If you want to check it out properly, let me know and you can have a gander through teamviewer.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin
     
  2. Lou_smorals's Avatar

    Lou_smorals said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Hi M8
    you know my system better than I do, what you think? hows it working for u on Unraid?
    Many thanks
    LS
    Dear Lord, please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over Standard TCP/IP
     
  3. EvilBoB's Avatar

    EvilBoB said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    I used to use Radarr and found it much more stable. The filtering works better and it didn't crap out my machine - ever!
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil
     
  4. hilljd00's Avatar

    hilljd00 said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou_smorals View Post
    Hi M8
    you know my system better than I do, what you think? hows it working for u on Unraid?
    Many thanks
    LS
    Once I've finished testing it tomorrow; I'll help you upgrade if you want?


    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoB View Post
    I used to use Radarr and found it much more stable. The filtering works better and it didn't crap out my machine - ever!
    I really like it!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin
     
  5. moonrat's Avatar

    moonrat said:

    Default CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Works well on my server. Think I need to tweak the sab rule though as it's moving the folder before radarr renames the file. When it gets to destination it's in a nice folder, but file itself is usually all jumbled up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  6. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Beware Radarr is still in the beta stages though. Adding all your hundreds of movies is extremely time consuming too!

    Quote Originally Posted by hilljd00 View Post
    CouchPotato is effectively dead. The team announced that they would no longer provide updates etc.
    Source?

    Ruudburger seems to still be updating the 'develop' branch on Git.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

     
  7. hilljd00's Avatar

    hilljd00 said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Radarr fixed that a while ago. I added 800+ movies in minutes. But I haven't managed to get the mover working :/ I'm renaming and moving movies by hand like a chump!

    -

    I'm pretty sure that I read it on reddit
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin
     
  8. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Gone back to using it and I agree it is a lot easier to use.

    I do keep getting Blue Screen stop errors with 'KMODE' and 'SYSTEM SERVICE' though when its running long operations.
    Might have to report it. Happened at least 5 times tonight.

     
  9. hilljd00's Avatar

    hilljd00 said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Good shout mate. This mover is annoying me!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]- 25% Disccount Available For DF Members. VIP's Receive 30% Off; PM for info - Authorised by Admin
     
  10. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Bump - as some seem to have missed the memo!
    Radarrlink from MikeyP on Android is also soon to be released!

    Also moved to the Dog & Duck. Pig & Truffle won't really let the other guys know.

     
  11. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Anyone got any invites for any of the Feeds / RSS feeds for the Torrent indexers. Or any other feeds worth using for torrents tia.
     
  12. TJB's Avatar

    TJB said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Just a quick question. I've had it installed a few days but it's not grabbing anything? Everything seems to connect OK and I can do a manual search but it's not grabbing anything automatically?
     
  13. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    Just a quick question. I've had it installed a few days but it's not grabbing anything? Everything seems to connect OK and I can do a manual search but it's not grabbing anything automatically?
    Exactly same issue as me. Got IP Torrents setup in indexers/feeds, tests success.
    U torrent setup, test success.

    Added some films which it rightly states are 'missing' then does fuck all. What dumb step have I missed ??
     
  14. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    @TJB

    Found the answer in my case. I had to click the 'wanted' icon in the top of the screen followed by another option. Seems a bit odd it is not automatic ?!?!?!?!

    Within seconds it then added about 5 torrents to utorrent.

    Still not fully getting it I think.
     
  15. Bilbo_baggin's Avatar

    Bilbo_baggin said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    What is it?

    Never heard of it...

    Bilbo
     
  16. TJB's Avatar

    TJB said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    @TJB

    Found the answer in my case. I had to click the 'wanted' icon in the top of the screen followed by another option. Seems a bit odd it is not automatic ?!?!?!?!

    Within seconds it then added about 5 torrents to utorrent.

    Still not fully getting it I think.
    Hmmm, clicked on the wanted section and searched for all and it found the ones that are available. Only problem, it's grabbing 40gb complete bluray rips, totally ignoring the size limits I'd set in the qualities section. And it's still not automatic.
     
  17. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Yeah the same. I had to remove the BluRay 1080p profile and re did it then it got smaller ones. As you say it seems to ignore size limits or we did it wrong ??!!
     
  18. TJB's Avatar

    TJB said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Just found a similar problem on Reddit and the general consensus is to change minimum availability to announced.
     
  19. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Also I have it set to delete the torrents after it has successfully done everything , but it doesn't delete them.
     
  20. Tim.Lad's Avatar

    Tim.Lad said:

    Default Re: CouchPotato Dead. Hello Radarr

    Quote Originally Posted by hilljd00 View Post
    Hey guys,

    CouchPotato is effectively dead. The team announced that they would no longer provide updates etc. Some clever bastard has created a Sonarr spinoff called 'Radarr' which is effectively a much better version of CouchPotato.

    - You can import your CP wanted list! Such a great feature!


    I installed it three days ago as a test and it has found 272 movies that CP stated it couldn't find!


    Excellent clone and software! Defiantly worth a look.

    If you want to check it out properly, let me know and you can have a gander through teamviewer.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    How do you import your CP wanted list ?
    VIP WOOP !