Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Stupid BINT posing her cloths, she desearves all she gets the foxy chick

Well would you, I guess I would. But the stupid bint is getting more messages than bids on her items

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/303411...ut-up-for-sale

bids out for the lads

Glamorous mum who models dresses to sell on eBay gets swamped with messages and filthy pictures from perverts

A WOMAN who models dresses to sell on eBay is furious after getting swamped with messages from perverts.
    Katherine Macpherson, 42, says some include pics of their manhood — and has accused the auction site of turning a blind eye.

Katherine Macpherson takes pictures of the outfits she sells The mum of two, who takes revealing selfies in her outfits, said: “I’m not ashamed of my body.
    “I don’t cover up but people should control themselves.”
    She says she receives up to 20 disgusting messages a day, most too vulgar to print.
    Katherine, who has been with her partner for 13 years, told The Sun: “I have approached eBay about this constant stream of harassment but they make it extremely difficult to report other users for this kind of behaviour.
    Neil Munns

She says she receives up to 20 disgusting messages a day Neil Munns

Just one of the pervy responses Katherine got on the bidding website Neil Munns

She says eBay have made it ‘extremely difficult’ to report other users “One person who sent me several unanswered messages and then became more insistent before sending me a picture of his penis was on my blocked bidder list and should not have been able to contact me but somehow still managed it.
    “I reported him and was informed by eBay that if they received any more complaints from other users they may consider suspending his account.
    Kat says she has been targeted by groups of men who scour eBay listings for women selling clothes.

And she added: “One bloke said he was looking for parts for his tractor when he came across my listing.
    That’s just rubbish.
    “I was told by someone that my account has been shared on a lads’ Facebook page.
    Kat, who has a four-year-old son Max, and Fraser, eight months, said eBay should add a block button to the site for added security.

Kat says she has been targeted by groups of men who scour eBay listings for women selling clothes 8

She thinks the website should add a block button to the site for added security She added: “There is sexual harassment that is being ignored and virtually condoned.
    “eBay need to do more to ensure that their users are protected from this kind of bombardment. I sell dresses and other clothing which I think is better marketed by being pictured worn.
    “The eBay community’s answer to this is that because I use myself as my model that ‘I’m asking for it’ and ‘what do you expect’.”

She started her eBay business for a bit of extra income Neil Munns

eBay said it is now investigating the messages sent to Kat Kat, who also makes cakes for a local charity, says she started her eBay business for a bit of extra income.
    She models the dresses herself and takes selfies which show the dress but not her face.
    eBay said it was investigating the messages sent to Kat.
    A spokeswoman said: “This is something we call member to member communication. eBay take this very seriously and if there are any allegations of harassment that is something we will look into and take action on.
    “We will look into this specific case and investigate it.”

4 Thanks given to Mickey

Ashley (9th March 2017),  muttleymacclad (9th March 2017),  Teajunkie (9th March 2017),  WRATH OF BOD (9th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Stupid BINT posing her cloths, she desearves all she gets the foxy chick

Not bad for 42
    i would but don't tell my missus.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Stupid BINT posing her cloths, she desearves all she gets the foxy chick

She's not the first and won't be the last. She brings it upon herself. I mean look at the two photos from eBay it looks like she's selling a pair of tits not a dress.
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Thanks to beansontoast

Ashley (9th March 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i would
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

DF Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shame she wasn't selling underwear!

Cheapreefer on instagram

Thanks
    Karma Level

Big bag of nope for me.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Dunno why the papers give stories like this attention, well actually I do it's the sun and it's a bird with tits.

She is just an attention seeker and yes I'd bang her

Thanks to Ashley

Bald Bouncer (9th March 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    ...She is just an attention seeker...
    its working
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

2 Thanks given to Mystical_2K

Ashley (9th March 2017),  DejaVu (11th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm just glad she has acknowledged getting my picture messages

3 Thanks given to dainese

c0axial (12th March 2017),  DejaVu (11th March 2017),  Mystical_2K (9th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Dunno why the papers give stories like this attention
    There is a company called "Talk to the press" that deal with this and are advertised in a lot of trash mags. Basically if you have any kind of story you phone them up, they ask you some questions and if they think it is in any way worthwhile they will send around a photographer/reporter to your house. They then write the story and sell it to as many publications as they can. They use a special news feed thing that all the press watch and if a story comes up that they like they buy the story.

This happened to me a few years back with the missus. Didn't want to do it but it was quite a funny little story so thought it would be a laugh. It was horrible. Every time we left the house we were recognized (full page story in the Mirror, half page in the Sun, Daily Fails website, front of the local paper - it even got published in Australian magazines/newspapers. Everyone thought we were money grabbers which was not the case. And what did we get? About £500 lol. We even got offered to go on This Morning to talk about it. We genuinely thought it would be a small story in the local paper and people would find it amusing but the story was twisted.

I almost guarantee this lady fell for the same scam. Yes the photos are a bit loaded but look at any website selling womens clothes and they do the same. She probably thought she was raising awareness of the trolls.

bear in mind that there are women that want to buy a dress that makes their boobs look great. That was the market she targetted.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

2 Thanks given to EvilBoB

Ashley (10th March 2017),  beerman (14th March 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Come on then post a link to the story [emoji16]

3 Thanks given to Ashley

Delboy_1976 (10th March 2017),  JonEp (11th March 2017),  piggzy (10th March 2017)  

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

It worked! National Press involved. Her stuff she's advertising will now fly out the door!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd fuck her but i'd feel bad after

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

more of this BINT to keep you pervs happy

Woman receives creepy messages and naked selfies after listing dress on eBay

Katherine MacPherson says she was bombarded with creepy messages (Picture: Facebook)A woman was shocked to receive a string of creepy messages after trying to sell a few dresses on eBay.
    Katherine Macpherson, 42, modelled a few dresses she wanted to sell on the online auction site and was seriously creeped out by the replies.
    Rather than bids or offers from keen buyers, the mum-of-two received a slew of pervy messages from men – including one guy who said he only logged on to buy a tractor.
    Ms Macpherson, who only started her eBay account to earn a little extra money, said she even received naked images from a man who stumbled across her clothes listings.
    ‘I sell dresses and other clothing which I think is better marketed by being pictured worn.

Ebay are investigating the messages (Picture: eBay)‘The eBay community’s answer to this is that because I use myself as my model that “I’m asking for it” and “what do you expect”, she told The Sun.
    She also said users should ‘control themselves’ and she felt that sexual harassment was being condoned by the site.
    eBay confirmed they were investigating the creepy messages.
    A representative for the site said: ‘This is something we call member to member communication. eBay take this very seriously and if there are any allegations of harassment that is something we will look into and take action on.
    ‘We will look into this specific case and investigate it.’

Katherine says users send lewd comments about her images (Picture: eBay)

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/09/woman-...#ixzz4b3HmPyCQ

Thanks to Mickey

Teajunkie (13th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

BIG BLUE VEINS. I fucking love them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

She deliberately shows off her big tits on a public site and then moans when blokes give her attention. What did she expect? Welcome to the Internet of 2017 you thick bitch.

5 Thanks given to crazyal

Ashley (15th March 2017),  Bald Bouncer (12th March 2017),  chesser (14th March 2017),  piggzy (11th March 2017),  stevo25 (12th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    BIG BLUE VEINS. I fucking love them.
    You referring to cocks cos that's where they normally are ???

4 Thanks given to piggzy

BigBrand (12th March 2017),  c0axial (12th March 2017),  muttleymacclad (13th March 2017),  Teajunkie (13th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    You referring to cocks cos that's where they normally are ???
    Normally are? Depends where you spend your time looking!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks to BigBrand

muttleymacclad (13th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I would.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

Thanks
    Karma Level

The wife is now 8 1/2 months preggers and her titties are huge but those puppies are mmmmm
    im going to dream about them tonight.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast