Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Kate McCann Has Threatened To Sue Social Media Users

Kate McCann has threatened people using extracts from her book about her missing daughter Maddie on social media.

She has warned people that what they're doing is illegal and violates copyright law. In a post on a Facebook page promoting Kate and her husband's search for Maddie, she told people she may sue them if they unlawfully use lines from the book.

"I would like to remind those who are sharing Kate's book online, you are violating copyright law," the post says. "Kate's publisher has notified Facebook and other social media networks of the links and people engaging in this illegal activity.

"You risk having your Facebook account terminated and could face prosecution brought by the publisher. Downloading and sharing copyrighted material is illegal.

"If you see Kate's book posted online out of the normal ways to purchase an e-book, please let us know.

"We will notify Kate's publisher and they will have the links removed and determine if the person posting should be prosecuted."

Kate has also rubbished claims that she is using the tragic disappearance of her daughter to make money. Some people believe that the long ten year search for the child, which started when she was allegedly abducted in Portugal in 2007, has been a money spinner for the McCanns.

"For those posting that we are trying to make money, you are absolutely wrong," she said.

The couple currently face further stresses and scrutiny in the case as a Portuguese crime expert, Moita Flores, has made a bold claim about the then three-year-old's disappearance.

Flores, once involved with the Portuguese police, has claimed: "Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt."

He has had a strong lash-out at the McCanns, telling a Portuguese website: "Why this child when there are so many others who have disappeared?"

He's assessed evidence and believes "...it would have been impossible to get through a window with a child."

A spokesman for the McCanns has instantly played down Flores' claims, saying that there is 'no proof' Maddie died in the apartment or 'anywhere else'.

"This person [Flores] is presenting himself as a criminal expert and is regurgitating claims made by Mr Amaral; he is repeating all the old assertions it seems for shock value."

This report comes in light of another new theory, released only last month, by British detective Mark Williams-Thomas.

He claims Maddie had woken up in the night and gone to find her parents; but he remains unsure as to what happens next.

Source

Thanks to Bald Bouncer

piggzy (18th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Kate McCann Has Threatened To Sue Social Media Users

Cunts, wonder how much they got for her anyway.

Thanks to BertRoot

piggzy (18th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Vile pair imho.

This removed all doubt for me.

Documentary.

3 Thanks given to piggzy

Ashley (19th March 2017),  beerman (19th March 2017),  diablos (19th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Go fuck yourselves McCann's.

Murderous slimey cunts. How they are not in prison along with all the others that helped them is beyond me....

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

At the time she disappeared my missus worked for a lot of doctors and they seemed to think it was common practice to drug your kids and head off out for the evening.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    At the time she disappeared my missus worked for a lot of doctors and they seemed to think it was common practice to drug your kids and head off out for the evening.
    Heard this too. One of my children is Autistic and as a result get prescribed tablets to help his Insomnia which you CANNOT get other than if autistic. The doctor was telling me how great they are and how he gives em to his children and how he always takes a load if his family is going on a flight etc.

Bunch of cunts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS. When kids are that young, they'll just fall asleep in their push chairs anyway. I know it's practically a cliche now but if they weren't doctors, they'd be in prison.

Thanks to TJB

jaygo (19th March 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't trust these greasy cunts as far as I could bury them.

Always has been a money spinning element to it. Wonder how much they've pocketed?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Isn't it fair use in UK copyright law to take an extract and comment on it? OK I can still see them going after people pushing the whole book about but they don't really have a hope in hell again Audrey from Leeds who posted a few pages on facebook and called them cunts.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yep im sure fair use allows you to quote parts out of a book
    as far as im concerned they are just a pair of evil cunts
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

piggzy (20th March 2017)