So after my issues with the tv and getting a new one, after a few days of really impressive results and quality, and finally setting the DVR to the internet for remote viewing I know have a new issue ����

it started with the one camera first doing the flickering and jumping about and then that stopped and as in one of the photos you could see a purple haze, now the other camera has started doing it, and now I'm 90% down on cctv as it spends most of the time flickering about with the bars and now stripes...

ive changed the ac adaptor, swapped plug sockets, tapped the cameras, banged the DVR and wiggled the wires, switched cables, left one lot of cables unplugged, rebooted numerous times and still the same!

im either thinking there's some signal interference? The cables run down the side of the window in trunking, through the upvc frame, down the wall in trunking, around the corner of carpet but tucked under, down through the ceiling straight through the joist, down the kitchen wall in trunking, hole in the kitchen work top, and then run behind the dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and up behind the back of the fridge to the DVR which is sat on top, hell of a journey! Could it be a possibility that there's interference from any point of the wires journey? I even thought maybe the fridge is affecting it?

or is it just a faulty batch of cameras that don't like this unsettled cold weather, although there out of the elements there still open to the cold... I've checked the junction box and relaxed the wires and this had no effect.

they have not got wet as there under the soffit, and there has been no direct sun on them...

any suggestions, I have emailed the seller on eBay but there in China so ill probably get a reply 4am, although it was sent from the uk....

Any help would be appreciated! Again.... ����

������������������������������������������������