Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Armed police in London shooting just happening

The place they raided in Birmingham is a well known 'knocking shop' on the Hagley Road:

3E8C4E8C00000578-4340858-image-m-65_1490262084446.jpg

Used to be called Bunnys I believe.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

BBC News 'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge in 'major incident'

Police are responding to reports a van has hit pedestrians on London Bridge in central London.
    Witnesses have said that armed officers are understood to be at the scene after a white van hit pedestrians.
    The Metropolitan Police say they are dealing with an incident on the bridge.
    Transport for London said the bridge has been closed in both directions due to a "major police incident".
    Let's block ads! (Why?)

BBC News

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default 'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge in 'major incident'

Happening Again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge in 'major incident'

Police are responding to reports a van has hit pedestrians on London Bridge in central London.
    Witnesses have said that armed officers are understood to be at the scene after a white van hit pedestrians.
    The Metropolitan Police say they are dealing with an incident on the bridge.
    Transport for London said the bridge has been closed in both directions due to a "major police incident".

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Armed police in London shooting just happening

Listening to LBC now, looks like a knife wielding maniac has gone on the rampage in Borough Market....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: London: Major Incident Happening

Fuck.

Just back from the City about 30 mins ago. Was in Covent Garden and came back via London Bridge...

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm a few miles away from London Bridge but I'm on one of the highest points in London. It could just be fireworks but there's been a lot of bangs going off for the last half an hour...

Thanks
    Karma Level

You were lucky DJ !!

duaghter is out in London tonight says it's bedlam reports are 5 dead and automatic weapon gun shots.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    You were lucky DJ !!

duaghter is out in London tonight says it's bedlam reports are 5 dead and automatic weapon gun shots.
    Like not appropriate mate. Hope she gets home safe.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Funny how recently Theresa May cocked up with the dementia tax then we had a terrorist attack. Lead further diminishing and not a great performance from her last night, and we have another terrorist attack.

I just try to think about who would have anything to gain from such an attack:

ISIS: Would probably be better off with Corbyn in power rather than May, so this attack (and the last one) would be a massive own goal for them.

Corbyn: In an ideal world this would be great for him as he could point out that this is the result of our foreign policy and why massive change is needed. However with the way things have been twisted by the main stream media, the masses will probably be thinking this is why we need to vote May to deliver Brexit.

May: See above.

Unless this was the work of a bunch of random lunatics, the only person I can see who would have something to gain from this is May, and I believe people normally only get involved in bombing if they think it will help them achieve their goals.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over Carl View Post
    Funny how recently Theresa May cocked up with the dementia tax then we had a terrorist attack. Lead further diminishing and not a great performance from her last night, and we have another terrorist attack.

ISIS: Would probably be better off with Corbyn in power rather than May, so this attack (and the last one) would be a massive own goal for them.

Corbyn: In an ideal world this would be great for him as he could point out that this is the result of our foreign policy and why massive change is needed. However with the way things have been twisted by the main stream media, the masses will probably be thinking this is why we need to vote May to deliver Brexit.

Unless this was the work of a bunch of random lunatics, the only person I can see who would have something to gain from this is May, and I believe people normally only get involved in bombing if they think it will help them achieve their goals.
    Can't see May has much to gain but then again way too many stupid people about who believe we are safer under the Tories when May is responsible for police budgets being cut by 20% and cutting police numbers on the street by around 20,000

Thanks
    Karma Level

Said similar in about Manchester...but tbh I really don't believe it. too many people need to be in the loop...even 3 people is TOO many. All that said from the politics view - This IS on May's watch. No two ways. She has the button. (Privately I would caution against blaming anyone other than those that commit and assist directly in these incidents. ) Very Corbyn like I know but at the end of the day you got to say that It really must take a special kind of mind control to convince somebody to give up their lives and potentially fuck up all their know associates and family and carry out this type of shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Panicking like fuck now daughter is out and we can't get hold of her!
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm listening to eye witness reports on the radio stating that young women have had there chests cut open by blokes with big knives. I really think.....your over thinking this.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Another incident in Vauxhall. That's about a mile away.

Seems I literally just missed it judging by the times of some of the reports.

Hope she's safe TJ.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teajunkie View Post
    Panicking like fuck now daughter is out and we can't get hold of her!
    mobile network will be jammed to fuck mate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

BBC News What we know so far

Armed police have evacuated London Bridge and surrounding streets amid reports of a white van veering into people walking on the pavement.
    Here's what we know so far.
    What happened?

Armed police and ambulances were called to reports of a white van hitting several people on London Bridge 22:08 BST on Saturday.
    The area, including London Bridge station, was closed. Eyewitness reports said the van mounted the pavement of the bridge.
    Police have said there has been "more than one" person killed on London Bridge.
    British Transport Police confirmed at 23:15 that there were "a number" of casualties and said there was an "incident that possibly involved a van and a knife".
    London Ambulance Service said "multiple resources" were sent to the scene.
    The Metropolitan Police confirmed a second armed response to nearby Borough Market where there were reports of stabbings. Police said shots have been fired.
    A third police unit has been sent to the Vauxhall area.
    What is currently happening?

Injured people are being treated on London Bridge and being moved from the scene.
    Armed police are also at Borough Market, which is on the south side of London Bridge. The Met confirmed shots were fired.
    The area around the bridge has been cordoned off.
    London Bridge and Borough stations have been closed and trains are passing straight through.
    Network Rail also said Waterloo East, Charing Cross and Cannon Street stations have been closed.
    Police boats are searching the River Thames for anyone who may have fallen from the bridge.
    Armed police are also in the Vauxhall area of south London.
    Prime Minister Theresa May and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan are being kept "regularly updated" on events.
    Let's block ads! (Why?)

BBC News

Thanks
    Karma Level

I drive a bus over London bridge but am not working tonight. Work mates are posting stuff so if anything interesting comes I'll put it here

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Karma Level

Vauxhall now seems to be a false alarm.

This terrorist shit is really starting to piss me off now. And I really have no idea how we will stop it.

DJ OD

Thanks to DJ OD

MHP (4th June 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Proud to be a Londoner, I know the area like the back of my hand as I studied at Guy's. Hope they catch these cunts.

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-04 at 00.43.23.jpeg
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just been looking on Twitter and been surprised at the amount of people offering strangers a place to stay for the night.

Gives me some hope that humanity isn't gone beyond repair.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast