Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: London Attack: Major Incident Happend

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    The flames hadn’t even been extinguished from Grenfell Tower before people started screaming that no one should “politicise” this tragedy
    I've heard similar points of view. I consider that viewpoint to be totally disgraceful. This IS a political issue.

The Conservative government sat on recommendations which they failed to implement which should have prevented this tragedy
    The Conservative government stopped the fire brigade from inspecting and sanctioning improvements
    The local government decided to make the building highly dangerous in order to make it look better for rich people.
    The local government decided to save £5k and use the flammable cladding/insulation
    The Conservative government have failed to help people affected and left it to the public.
    Not a single person has been arrested to date.*

I cannot believe the audacity of anyone trying to silence genuine concerns.

* If a shopkeeper called the police suggesting two kids had stolen a cheap item from a shop, if the police could find the two kids they would be arrested at the earliest possible opportunity, separated from each other to prevent them from "straightening out their stories", and all evidences reviewed at the earliest possible opportunity.

Imho if we did not have a two tier justice system, many people working for the council and contractors should be sat in cells, and all relevant information should have been seized to allow the police to investigate.

4 Thanks given to Over Carl

Bald Bouncer (17th June 2017),  DavidF (17th June 2017),  flumperino (17th June 2017),  piggzy (17th June 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over Carl View Post
    I've heard similar points of view. I consider that viewpoint to be totally disgraceful. This IS a political issue.

The Conservative government sat on recommendations which they failed to implement which should have prevented this tragedy
    The Conservative government stopped the fire brigade from inspecting and sanctioning improvements
    The local government decided to make the building highly dangerous in order to make it look better for rich people.
    The local government decided to save £5k and use the flammable cladding/insulation
    The Conservative government have failed to help people affected and left it to the public.

I cannot believe the audacity of anyone trying to silence genuine concerns.

I agree and to say not to “politicise” it is really trying to gag anyone who wants to question why it happened, I always try and detach what someone has said or is saying from any possible agenda or political view point, digest what they have said then look at that persons agenda or political view point and if it effects the content of what has been said as it really does not matter who or what the person is if the information is true. All too often they label people as a ploy to try and make you close your ears to what they are saying such as labelling someone a 'conspiracy theorist'
    Last edited by Bald Bouncer; 17th June 2017 at 05:41 PM.

2 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

Over Carl (17th June 2017),  piggzy (17th June 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Can a mod move the last few comments to the correct thread please!?

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flipper321 View Post
    Can a mod move the last few comments to the correct thread please!?

and where would you like me to put them ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345