Hi guys,

I'm looking to get some formal quals in a new area and wondered what your views are on this CCNA 9 week evening course 3 hours an evening at a college near me. Cost is £323 .
"What will i study"
Modules 1 to 4 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). CCNA is the first step to a Cisco career certification path. Particular emphasis is given to using decision-making and problem-solving techniques, in the application of science, mathematics, communication and social studies concepts, to solve networking problems. Students will learn to install and configure Cisco switches and routers in multiprotocol networks using local and wide-area networks (LANs and WANs), provide troubleshooting service, and .improve network performance and security.You will need to do a lot of reading at home so that we can do the practical activities in College. Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive an official Cisco Networking Academy Certificate of Completion. This curriculum also prepares students for the CCNA and the CompTIA Network+ certification exams. The CCNA course will help prime students for career opportunities such as network administrator, systems analyst, testing engineer, information systems architect, and systems integrator. For HE bound students, this course will help ready them to enter an electrical engineering, a computer science or a management information systems degree programme.

What can i do next?
There are four levels associated with the CISCO networks course. As you complete each level you will be able to progress to the higher level course to further develop your skills in computer networks."

From whati gather from the above, this course will give me the knowledge to sit the CCNA certification exams elsewhere.

Just after a few pointers regards to networking quals.

Cheers
MML