Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Samantha Baldwin Arrested and boys taken - Alternative Story.

We all probably saw the Main Stream news on this but someone sent me a link to what on the face of it looks like a bunny boilers group on facebook.

Alternative Story

After reading it though there appears to be a lot of info about it you can quickly google.
    Some allegations trying to make out it is as big a cover up of abuse in police rings as the whole Savile scandal.

Not sure how true but worth a read. I must admit I thought the reporting on the story was obviously gagged maybe this is why. Also a couple of independent journalists have had gags placed on them over this.

Could be BS, who knows.
    Last edited by piggzy; 6th April 2017 at 08:50 PM.

2 Thanks given to piggzy

Ashley (7th April 2017),  Bald Bouncer (7th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Samantha Baldwin Arrested and boys taken into custody. UK NEWS

Interesting although fairly obviously a one sided cherry picked account, I have no clue where the truth lies although a claim of sexual abuse against a father is far too common a tactic employed by woman during a split up as it initially means the father gets no access but is also prolonged so once disproved it is often 18 months plus the children have had no contact with the father and a counter argument is then entered that the children do not know their father as it has been so long since they saw them or they are scared of them. I may sound cynical but I think there is a drastic imbalance when it comes to separation/divorce when it comes to children, I believe the statistics are something like the woman gets custody in 95% of contested custody cases yet I find it extremely hard to believe that 95% of the time the woman is the more suitable custodian.

You often see cases that make the news because a father has taken the children abroad or as it is reported abducted them and you have a distraught mother pleading for help to get them returned and I have the greatest sympathy but you don't hear about the 1000's of fathers every year who's ex's disappear with their children and can't be found and no one will assist them to get their court awarded access they are also distraught, I was fortunate my ex never used the children as a tool or even slagged me off to them but sadly from friends I have I am the exception and have see friends destroyed over years of manipulation of their children, turning up for access only to be told they are sick again, no one is in or they don't want to go with the father. I'm rattling on a bit but a story like this with just one side of the story leaves me very sceptical.

3 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

Ashley (7th April 2017),  Ganty (7th April 2017),  piggzy (7th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

As always when I read stories like this I feel really sorry for the children. They've either got a ped0phile Dad or a Mum with mental health issues, either way they're in for a lot of emotional pain in the future.

3 Thanks given to Delboy_1976

Bald Bouncer (7th April 2017),  Over Carl (7th April 2017),  piggzy (7th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Would appear there is some truth in the above as more info keeps leaking and now getting MSM coverage albeit limited.