Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Doctor Who - S10

Was hoping to see some comments from last nights opening episode!

Thought it was very good episode and some truly scary moments, especially for the younger audience - maybe a return to the 'hide behind the settee' Doctor Who?!

Good effects, some great lines and acting from Capaldi and I'm actually enjoying the new companion. Looking forward to John Sim as i never really took to Missy, but his Master was excellent.

Onwards and upwards or the start of the descent?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Doctor Who - S10

I'm not a fan of Capaldi as the doctor , although have felt that the stories have been poor for his doctor.

Having said that I did quite enjoy last nights episode and interested to see more of the new companions.

Agree about john sim , he was excellent as the master.

Spoiler:
    Daily mirror is reporting that Kris Marshall will be the new doctor and is already working with the cast

Thanks
    Karma Level

Watched about 2 episodes of the modern ones and couldn't stomach it.

Ruined the original for me. We cheesy as fuck, yes I know the original was but that was the 80s, doesn't seem to work for me now :-(

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think they tried too hard to be liberal and introduce the first gay sidekick, who's bothered these days? Gay, bi, straight? Just concentrate on building a story that can be sustained over the season. Waited 2 years for it to come back and it's getting worse. Hopefully this was just a one off.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

loved all the classic doctor who's growing up and enjoyed some of the newer ones, they spend far too much time on earth dealing with family shit from the companions imo, just get back to cheesy shit in space going wrong for no apparent good reason - thought this first episode was ok and I do like Capaldi as the doctor but I think he has been given shit stories so far, hopefully with the complete change going on (Moffat leaving etc.) it might just pick up
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Social Networking Bookmarks