Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Every Minute Your Online all this is happening and much more! [Infographic]

I admit Im not a newbie to the DarkWeb, and it may take up 90% of the Internet, but unless your on it most of the time, you wont find much. Unless you got friends or your in part of a group (if u get my drift) .

The statistics above are not far out, there are some very interesting Infographics around that would blow your mind. The one above contains a lot of information, but I can post Threat Research [Infographics] these are from webinars I attend every month.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Every Minute Your Online all this is happening and much more! [Infographic]

Quote Originally Posted by Threatbot1 View Post
    I admit Im not a newbie to the DarkWeb, and it may take up 90% of the Internet

Can you clarify what you mean by '90% of the Internet'.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Every Minute Your Online all this is happening and much more! [Infographic]

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    [/CENTER]

....and is the Internet in Hysterics whilst being completely baffled at the same time?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    [/CENTER]

Sure, no problem..

Many people class the web, or worldwide web the same as the Internet - this is not correct. There are 3 areas that make up the internet, each one is different.

[1] - Surface Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that can be crawled by all search engines, and associated as the www or worldwide web and is just 5% of the Internet itself.

[2] - Deep Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that cannot be crawled by search engines. It is similar to the Surface Web, but it changes to the Deep Web, if we say you needed to login to gain access to content. Again this roughly accounts for just 5% of the Internet.

[3] - Dark Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that cannot be accessed by any search engines, or even via standard browsers. It uses the TOR (The Onion Router) network and must be accessed via the TOR browser, because you need to be anonymous. Market Places, Stores, etc in this area are known for selling anything illegal. This is the other 90% of the Internet that is used.

When I say illegal I am referring to the following:
    Leaked Gov't Documents or Toolz
    drugs
    Weapons including guns
    Services (including contract killing, hackers 4 hire)
    Tutorials (Varies, but things like Unlimited NetFlix accounts, Unlimited Amazon Prime accounts, etc)
    Tutorials on bomb making
    Credit & Debit cards for sale
    Paypal, Bank Accounts, Weston Union Accounts, etc for sale.

Thanks
    Karma Level

How can you calculate that WE (plebs) only use 10% while 90% is used for illegal matters I personally would flip it around and then 10% is still pushing it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A wise man I know once said, in a few years time... the internet (surface web...) will essentially be made up of: amazon, eBay, Facebook, twitter and the daily mail.

As someone who 'grew up' with computers, real ones, a long time ago... I concur this is an accurate analysis. Everyday getting closer to this event horizon. It's obvious that other 'nets' will evolve and develop in the same way the modern internet did.

Dark web, black web, pink web, any fucking web. If 'Joe' knows about it, it's too late.

The %ages are backwards. Dark web is full of wannabes, dreamers, fake news, theories and scammers. Same as eBay.

DJ OD

3 Thanks given to DJ OD

Bald Bouncer (17th April 2017),  consoles (17th April 2017),  GTI (19th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is the sort of shit you can find on just one of the market places:

I have seen AK47's and worse for sale. As above the services offered are ridiculous.

This one sort of tried to jump into silk roads boots when they got busted.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No offence, but the above post kinda proves my point. If someone is willing to make a transaction sub £100 and meet me in London, go for it. I'll call ur bluff...

Not it saying it's all BS but a massive proportion of it is is. Keyboard warriors selling AK 47's... That's how gangsters work. Innit bruv

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    No offence, but the above post kinda proves my point. If someone is willing to make a transaction sub £100 and meet me in London, go for it. I'll call ur bluff...

Not it saying it's all BS but a massive proportion of it is is. Keyboard warriors selling AK 47's... That's how gangsters work. Innit bruv

DJ OD
    There is no meeting. It is all via courier. Never bought an ak47 but I have also never been ripped of with what I have purchased. Yes I too was shocked what they dare send via regular couriers but they do.

Also seen some of the larger more expensive stuff state it will be left in a secure lockup and you will be given access.

I assume one of those 24 hour self storage type things ?!?!?!

Edit:

Also believe it or not the site sort of operates like ebay in that they hold the bitcoins until the buyer 'approves' and they are released to the seller. They offer a dispute resolution sort of system. Never used it myself.
    Last edited by piggzy; 17th April 2017 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Threatbot1 View Post
    Sure, no problem..

Many people class the web, or worldwide web the same as the Internet - this is not correct. There are 3 areas that make up the internet, each one is different.

[1] - Surface Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that can be crawled by all search engines, and associated as the www or worldwide web and is just 5% of the Internet itself.

[2] - Deep Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that cannot be crawled by search engines. It is similar to the Surface Web, but it changes to the Deep Web, if we say you needed to login to gain access to content. Again this roughly accounts for just 5% of the Internet.

[3] - Dark Web :
    This is an area of the Internet that cannot be accessed by any search engines, or even via standard browsers. It uses the TOR (The Onion Router) network and must be accessed via the TOR browser, because you need to be anonymous. Market Places, Stores, etc in this area are known for selling anything illegal. This is the other 90% of the Internet that is used.

When I say illegal I am referring to the following:
    Leaked Gov't Documents or Toolz
    drugs
    Weapons including guns
    Services (including contract killing, hackers 4 hire)
    Tutorials (Varies, but things like Unlimited NetFlix accounts, Unlimited Amazon Prime accounts, etc)
    Tutorials on bomb making
    Credit & Debit cards for sale
    Paypal, Bank Accounts, Weston Union Accounts, etc for sale.
    Lol, Det, is that you? You nearly had me...........you cunt.

2 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

BertRoot (17th April 2017),  tombott (19th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    There is no meeting. It is all via courier. Never bought an ak47 but I have also never been ripped of with what I have purchased. Yes I too was shocked what they dare send via regular couriers but they do.
    Im sure a a few grams of weed yes... FFS I bought some prestige hash from a guy in Amsterdam in a few g's at a time, years ago, long before the emergence of 'darkweb. Came stuck between pages of college catalogs.

You cannot buy an AK 47 over the internet and have it delivered by Hermes...

I've worked in logistics for over 20 years and that just isn't possible.

Now buying a handgun, a redrilled replica, is quite possible. But it's sure not done with bitcoins and TOR.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im sure a a few grams of weed yes... FFS I bought some prestige hash from a guy in Amsterdam in a few g's at a time, years ago, long before the emergence of 'darkweb. Came stuck between pages of college catalogs.

You cannot buy an AK 47 over the internet and have it delivered by Hermes...

I've worked in logistics for over 20 years and that just isn't possible.

Now buying a handgun, a redrilled replica, is quite possible. But it's sure not done with bitcoins and TOR.

DJ OD
    Not saying the AK47 is legit but as I said above riskier/bigger stuff is by drop box not courier

You can see the sellers feedback on previous sales and there are literally constant sales of handguns as you say these are the more common illegal purchase and it also seems more purchasing appears to be elsewhere in Europe not sure if UK's security is better etc..

Of course there are scammers and chancers just the same as any other selling site.
    I suppose there will always be some cunt happy to earn himself £$100 buying selling weapons without giving a toss who he sells it to.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    How can you calculate that WE (plebs) only use 10% while 90% is used for illegal matters I personally would flip it around and then 10% is still pushing it.
    I did no calculations, don't need to these figures come from large corporations. The one is this post is from CISCO Talos Intelligence, from a webinar I attended, in a presentation.

They have jobs if your interested in Threat Researching, worldwide vacancies.

Thanks
    Karma Level

DJ OD
    Have you not heard of SWATting?
    You can have anyone in a game arrested, for a number of reasons. As for as I know, this only works on XBOX - I'm not a gamer!
    You use a computer with the network bridged to the XBOX this shows on the computer the IP addresses of everyone in the current game. After awhile you know which IP belongs to whom, once this is done you can trace the person down to their address. Then the call is made to the local police station, stating you've heard gunfire at a certain address. In the US this is automatic send in the SWAT team who do not knock on your door, they just burst in shouting everyone down. It can be dangerous and has led to one killing in the past.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I tape over my webcam on my laptop so the FBI/CIA can't see me fapping.

Thanks to TheQuagmire

piggzy (19th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    I tape over my webcam on my laptop so the FBI/CIA can't see me fapping.
    I purposely leave mine open, I perform better when watched.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

4 Thanks given to BigBrand

Ashley (19th April 2017),  crazyal (19th April 2017),  piggzy (19th April 2017),  tombott (19th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    I purposely leave mine open, I perform better when watched.
    I can vouch for that.

2 Thanks given to crazyal

Ashley (19th April 2017),  BigBrand (19th April 2017)