Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default North Korea and should we get involved?

So USA are steaming over to North Korea and all the media says this could instigate WW3.

The questions are.

1. Should the UK get involved?
    2. Are North Korea really a threat to anyone? (Like it really matters to USA)
    3. Should we sit this one out if it really happens
    4. Are they just trying to get some media attention back from isis.
    5. Hands up who made them shit looking rockets.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: North Korea and should we get involved?

It's all just dick swinging in my opinion. Storm in a teacup.

I barely believe a word the media says anymore.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have thought personally for over a decade that North Korea should be sorted because of the suffering blindly of it's poor "citizens".

It has not happened so far because they have no oil. I really wish they did. All they have is fossil fuels.

Poor poor sad nation. Kim Cock is a fucking joke. He really makes me lol.

He reminds me of Katie Price's poor blind child with roughly the same brain capacity !!!

Thanks to piggzy

stevo25 (17th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post

He reminds me of Katie Price's poor blind child with roughly the same brain capacity !!!

You twat LMAO. I about choked when I read this .

The media is hyping so much shit up, scaremongering propaganda. I think all the shite that Kim suk cock paraded the other day is all fake and I don't think he's got much at all. That said, he's off his fucking rocker so you can't discount the fact he may actually have some very dangerous tech hidden away somewhere. Personally, I'd like to see him and his bellend generals obliterated off the planet but there's always someone else who would object that the big American bully picked on the little fat Korean kid and start firing some serious shit around.

I don't think it'd start WWIII, I think even the Chinese and the Russians aren't that stupid to realise that something like that benefits nobody (if you take away the lucrative construction contracts etc.).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hmmm
    He might have the brain power of ten Einstein's but you would never know as our own media which mocks their media for being blindly biased....oh the delicious irony. Why the fuck should we invade or interfere in any way...I have not heard him threaten the UK ....if his people fancy an alternative government then let them get on with it....bugger all to do with us. I fear trump at least as much as kim.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fear345 View Post
    1. Should the UK get involved?
    No

2. Are North Korea really a threat to anyone? (Like it really matters to USA)
    They have nuclear weapons, and possibly an intercontinental missile that could reach the west coast of the US. So yes, they are a threat.

3. Should we sit this one out if it really happens
    North Korea has a huge standing army, over 1 million strong and have invested heavily in their military for years. Any conventional war will probably be long, bloody and last for years. If North Korea launch a nuclear weapon, whether that be at Japan, South Korea or the West Coast of the US, it could end quite quickly, as Trump will probably wipe the place off the map. But that would be unprecedented, and I don't even want to consider that eventuality.

4. Are they just trying to get some media attention back from isis.
    Trump has instigated all this media attention, I think he's trying to deflect attention away from the FBI investigation into his collusion with the Russians. Thats why he bombed Syria. He is desperate to divert the media's attention and that makes him very dangerous. He, and those who he has surrounded himself with, will probably stop at nothing to ensure they aren't brought to justice, so expect something big, like a war.

3 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

Bald Bouncer (18th April 2017),  I Black Belt (18th April 2017),  Mystical_2K (18th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Most of my family lives on the west coast and if something were to happen I would make it my life goal to wipe out north korea. It might be all fun, and games poking those imbeciles over there, but if they somehow fucked up at shooting down an ICBM head towards the west coast... I don't even have words to describe the rage that would go through me and everyone else effect because the current administration wants to show the world that america has a bigger stick than some communist country that barely functions in its current capacity.

Worst of all if the idiot retaliates with nuclear weapons you can bet most of the Asian countries would likely declare war on America because of the nuclear fallout that would effect the entire region. Than at that point you would have China, Russia, and their allies going to war with America. I doubt a lot of American allies would want to get into a slugging match with those two nations let alone with Trump swinging his dick for attention.

Worst of all for some stupid fucking reason the media is using Russia as a scapegoat for everything going wrong with the world. Like being allies with Russia is a bad thing when in reality they aren't taking every countries jobs away *cough china cough*. Hilarious enough the media is trying to for some retarded reason using trump to gain rage over Russia.. got news for you even the clinton's have ties with Russia.. they all do.