Right, so I have not jumped in and got a switch yet but I have got Zelda for the Wii U, been told it looks nicer on the Switch but personally I am very happy with the Wii U version, it looks great and I have had some very minor slowdown at times but on the whole it has been solid.

I have no idea how far into it I am but I have found a ton of shrines, unlocked most of the map, killed a lot of things and done some very iffy cooking experiments to make food and elixers.

Well so far im loving the game, its fucking huge and theirs so much to do.

The only thing I am struggling with is the combat, the whole jump left / right at the right time to pull off a combo is something I have never been good at and when trying to do the shrines that contain the guardians I usually get killed pretty quickly, I do like the shrines that contain the puzzles and wish their was more of them as I think I have found about 6 guardian ones that I have left alone for now.

Whats other peoples thoughts on this?

I was going to get rid of the Wii U but with Zelda and some of the new hacks that have come out I felt it was worth getting a USB 3 HDD and exploring the game library a bit more