Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Info The Hackers Economy - Facts & Figures

Cyber crime these days is far more sophisticated, and continues to grow at a staggering rate. High-profile cybercrime is at an all time high, it is no longer a case of where they can "reverse-engineer" coding, it has gone in to the field of digital electronics.
    Combating the extent of what hackers attack is not easy, the figures below are from 2015 and are global figures.

Social Security $1
    DDOS as a Service ~$7/hour
    Medical Record >$50
    Credit Card Data $0.25-$60
    Bank Account Info >$1000 depending on account type and balance
    Avg Cost per Org $15 Million
    Mobile Malware $150
    Spam $50/$500K emails
    Malware Development $2500 (commercial malware)
    Exploits $1000-$300K
    DarkWeb Transactions $60 Billion
    Facebook Account $1 for an account with 15 friends

Total:
    Global Cybercrime Market: $450 Billion - $1 Trillion

Notice Facebook are rated the lowest to a hacker, but multiply the figure by the number of Facebook searches per day, which is currently at 2 Billion per day! Those searches are mainly hackers using the search for people and email addresses, to hack their accounts.
    The most asked question on hacking on Google is: "how to hack a facebook account"?
    The chances of you finding anyone that will divulge that information is very low, because you can guarantee, its a teen!
    Most hackers just give them malicious links for asking such info... to teach them a lesson.

In the InfoSec industry we have a saying "The adage is true that the security systems have to win every time, the attacker only has to win once.” — Dustin Dyke

I would never use Facebook myself, with all the reconnaissance I have done on one that company over the years, you would not believe the sheer and unimaginable amount of your privacy that is placed online. Remember, Facebook also owns Instagram and WhatsApp - Yet, none of them are the worse contenders that leak your privacy, one App even knows your name, before you even signup for their services!

The worse App out there is "SnapChat", I will reveal why in another article, and include another on Facebook including what goes on behind the scenes - you will be shocked!

I write cyber security articles for businesses, I plan to cut some of them down and publish them on DF. Every article does go in to great detail.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The Hackers Economy - Facts & Figures

Buhahahahaha, you tit. For an 'infosec' professional you should really do a better job covering your arse.

https://www.cybrary.it/forums/reply/90341/

2 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

Bald Bouncer (21st April 2017),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

2 Thanks given to prezzy

consoles (21st April 2017),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2017)  

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

JUST GRABBING THE POPCORN AND A FEW BEERS, nothing good on TV anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Threatbot1 View Post
    Cyber crime these days is far more sophisticated, and continues to grow at a staggering rate. High-profile cybercrime is at an all time high, it is no longer a case of where they can "reverse-engineer" coding, it has gone in to the field of digital electronics.
    Combating the extent of what hackers attack is not easy, the figures below are from 2015 and are global figures.

Social Security $1
    DDOS as a Service ~$7/hour
    Medical Record >$50
    Credit Card Data $0.25-$60
    Bank Account Info >$1000 depending on account type and balance
    Avg Cost per Org $15 Million
    Mobile Malware $150
    Spam $50/$500K emails
    Malware Development $2500 (commercial malware)
    Exploits $1000-$300K
    DarkWeb Transactions $60 Billion
    Facebook Account $1 for an account with 15 friends

Total:
    Global Cybercrime Market: $450 Billion - $1 Trillion

Notice Facebook are rated the lowest to a hacker, but multiply the figure by the number of Facebook searches per day, which is currently at 2 Billion per day! Those searches are mainly hackers using the search for people and email addresses, to hack their accounts.
    The most asked question on hack1ng on Google is: "how to hack a facebook account"?
    The chances of you finding anyone that will divulge that information is very low, because you can guarantee, its a teen!
    Most hackers just give them malicious links for asking such info... to teach them a lesson.

In the InfoSec industry we have a saying "The adage is true that the security systems have to win every time, the attacker only has to win once.” — Dustin Dyke

I would never use Facebook myself, with all the reconnaissance I have done on one that company over the years, you would not believe the sheer and unimaginable amount of your privacy that is placed online. Remember, Facebook also owns Instagram and WhatsApp - Yet, none of them are the worse contenders that leak your privacy, one App even knows your name, before you even signup for their services!

The worse App out there is "SnapChat", I will reveal why in another article, and include another on Facebook including what goes on behind the scenes - you will be shocked!

I write cyber security articles for businesses, I plan to cut some of them down and publish them on DF. Every article does go in to great detail.

Thanks to Mickey

Threatbot1 (21st April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Buhahahahaha, you tit. For an 'infosec' professional you should really do a better job covering your arse.

https://www.cybrary.it/forums/reply/90341/
    Okay, Brian

So, you think I am the same guy as the Bl4Ck0r4Cle - just because he posted the same figures on Cybrary.it. You need to check people out before assuming, what may look obvious. The Bl4Ck0r4Cle is well known on Twitter, by authors, journalists, US Reporters, ANONYMOUS, and many other people. He has a huge following, but I dont.

If you are an Admin then check his IP address on here with mine, they will not be the same. Admins can see IP's on vBulletin scripts.

I am on Cybrary.it, just ike about 1 million others but check the forums and you will see that we talk to one another, I certainly do not chat to myself. Check their knowledgebase, and you will see that there is articles relating to a new programming language. 4 people on the team including me and Bl4Ck0r4Cle.

There is many big differences between him and me, firstly he is UK based and I'm not - but my VPN is in London, not linked to any ISP or leaking my DNS.

There is only one person on these forums that knows who I am, and its none of you on this thread.

I joined this forum for one reason, but as of yet I have not had any replies from the Admins. It is about the security of this website which has critical security holes, for some obscure reason no Admin has replied. I was asked by Bl4Ck0r4Cle to check the security of this website, because he said it is a "sittin-duck".

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okay, Brian

So, you think I am the same guy as the Bl4Ck0r4Cle - just because he posted the same figures on Cybrary.it. You need to check people out before assuming, what may look obvious. The Bl4Ck0r4Cle is well known on Twitter, by authors, journalists, US Reporters, ANONYMOUS, and many other people. He has a huge following, but I dont.

If you are an Admin then check his IP address on here with mine, they will not be the same. Admins can see IP's on vBulletin scripts.

I am on Cybrary.it, just ike about 1 million others but check the forums and you will see that we talk to one another, I certainly do not chat to myself. Check their knowledgebase, and you will see that there is articles relating to a new programming language. 4 people on the team including me and Bl4Ck0r4Cle.

There is many big differences between him and me, firstly he is UK based and I'm not - but my VPN is in London, not linked to any ISP or leaking my DNS.

There is only one person on these forums that knows who I am, and its none of you on this thread.

I joined this forum for one reason, but as of yet I have not had any replies from the Admins. It is about the security of this website which has critical security holes, for some obscure reason no Admin has replied. I was asked by Bl4Ck0r4Cle to check the security of this website, because he said it is a "sittin-duck".
    I picked you as Black Orifice after the first post you made on returning and I wasn't the only one, you may think you are enlightening the mushrooms but you are in many cases mistaken

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Okay, Brian

Just out of curiosity where are you based ? in the UK or somewhere else?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

My guess is that he's Andrew Morris from Washington DC

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Take a look at Andrew Morris (@Andrew___Morris): https://twitter.com/Andrew___Morris?s=09

Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okay, Brian

How the fuck do you know my name? I thought you were full of shit, but maybe I was wrong?

I've gone to defcon one, I might not be around for a while, sayonara folks.

5 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

Ashley (22nd April 2017),  Bald Bouncer (22nd April 2017),  hoponbaby (23rd April 2017),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2017),  Threatbot1 (22nd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

How the fuck do you know my name? I thought you were full of shit, but maybe I was wrong?

Watching you, Watching him, Watching you, Watching him....He knows what you know, but he knows that you know what he knows...but then you knew that anyway....huhuhuhuhuhahahaaaaaa BRIAN

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm Brian and so is my wife.

2 Thanks given to satzzz

coin-op (22nd April 2017),  EvilBoB (25th April 2017)  

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I`m Brian

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am Negan !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Blame Chelsea

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks
    Karma Level

You fucking told me ur name was Nigel. What else was lies about our time together. The car park, the ford cortina, the chorizo dips? I bet your not even a Pisces...

DJ OD

Thanks to DJ OD

piggzy (22nd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

lulz..
    "I thought you were full of shit, but maybe I was wrong?" Why would I be full of shit? I am not a writer of "Fake News" thats all MSM.

If you are looking for fake news I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
    Skills I have acquired over a very long career.
    Skills that make me a nightmare to many people.
    If you give me your ID, I promise to only sell you only on the darkweb, and that'll be the end of it.
    lulz

Define: CzarJunkie
    Originally derived from the russian word for somebody who pleasures their anus with a wooden spoon. But more commonly used now for any facination with anal pleasureing with any kind of kitchen utensil.

The most recent case being an un named man from Leeds UK. Who was caught in the kitchenware department of a local store attempting to insert a Kenwood Chef Food processor into his back passage. This was only discovered when store staff follewed a trail of extension leads into the carpark where the man was found writhing pleasure whist trying to have sexual intercourse with the exhaust pipe of a 1993 ford mondeo.

The shock, the horror! ��

2 Thanks given to Threatbot1

Ashley (23rd April 2017),  prezzy (22nd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Just out of curiosity where are you based ? in the UK or somewhere else?
    Well Mickey, I'm definitely in Manchester - My VPN is set on London, its either there or Ireland. The latency drops too much the further I go out.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ummm ok - I don't actually give a shit

Thanks
    Karma Level

Please no one say lulz anymore.

Maybe if i were someone else i would concentrate on making amends and not trying to antagonise members you know nothing about that actually matters...

Heres an olive branch. U gonna burn it or keep on?

When it comes to hacking, there on folks on here that are far from n00bs...

#justsaying

DJ OD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast