Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The Hackers Economy - Facts & Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Threatbot1 View Post
    lulz..
    "I thought you were full of shit, but maybe I was wrong?" Why would I be full of shit? I am not a writer of "Fake News" thats all MSM.

If you are looking for fake news I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
    Skills I have acquired over a very long career.
    Skills that make me a nightmare to many people.
    If you give me your ID, I promise to only sell you only on the darkweb, and that'll be the end of it.
    lulz

Define: CzarJunkie
    Originally derived from the russian word for somebody who pleasures their anus with a wooden spoon. But more commonly used now for any facination with anal pleasureing with any kind of kitchen utensil.

The most recent case being an un named man from Leeds UK. Who was caught in the kitchenware department of a local store attempting to insert a Kenwood Chef Food processor into his back passage. This was only discovered when store staff follewed a trail of extension leads into the carpark where the man was found writhing pleasure whist trying to have sexual intercourse with the exhaust pipe of a 1993 ford mondeo.

The shock, the horror! ��
    A man of your age shouldn't be using 'lulz' in any context. And the 'Taken' reference makes you sound like a right cock. As for your skills, googling the word 'czarjunkie' and finding an old urban dictionary reference is not really displaying any 'l33t sk1llz'.

Your twitter account is very enlightening, considering you are well known by journalists, authors etc. your tweets have almost no retweets or likes. Is that why you joined DF? Did you expect us to be a more responsive audience? Well you certainly haven't been ignored. And I've no doubt that gives you some satisfaction, even if it's complete and utter derision.

You are trying too hard to be liked, just be yourself. Don't try to be something you are not. Be comfortable in your own skin and DF will embrace you.

6 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

akimba (24th April 2017),  Ashley (23rd April 2017),  Bald Bouncer (23rd April 2017),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2017),  Raptor (24th April 2017),  Threatbot1 (23rd April 2017)