Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The Hackers Economy - Facts & Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Threatbot1 View Post
    lulz..
    "I thought you were full of shit, but maybe I was wrong?" Why would I be full of shit? I am not a writer of "Fake News" thats all MSM.

If you are looking for fake news I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
    Skills I have acquired over a very long career.
    Skills that make me a nightmare to many people.
    If you give me your ID, I promise to only sell you only on the darkweb, and that'll be the end of it.
    lulz

Define: CzarJunkie
    Originally derived from the russian word for somebody who pleasures their anus with a wooden spoon. But more commonly used now for any facination with anal pleasureing with any kind of kitchen utensil.

The most recent case being an un named man from Leeds UK. Who was caught in the kitchenware department of a local store attempting to insert a Kenwood Chef Food processor into his back passage. This was only discovered when store staff follewed a trail of extension leads into the carpark where the man was found writhing pleasure whist trying to have sexual intercourse with the exhaust pipe of a 1993 ford mondeo.

The shock, the horror! ��
    A man of your age shouldn't be using 'lulz' in any context. And the 'Taken' reference makes you sound like a right cock. As for your skills, googling the word 'czarjunkie' and finding an old urban dictionary reference is not really displaying any 'l33t sk1llz'.

Your twitter account is very enlightening, considering you are well known by journalists, authors etc. your tweets have almost no retweets or likes. Is that why you joined DF? Did you expect us to be a more responsive audience? Well you certainly haven't been ignored. And I've no doubt that gives you some satisfaction, even if it's complete and utter derision.

You are trying too hard to be liked, just be yourself. Don't try to be something you are not. Be comfortable in your own skin and DF will embrace you.

6 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

akimba (24th April 2017),  Ashley (23rd April 2017),  Bald Bouncer (23rd April 2017),  Lou_smorals (23rd April 2017),  Raptor (24th April 2017),  Threatbot1 (23rd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    A man of your age shouldn't be using 'lulz' in any context. And the 'Taken' reference makes you sound like a right cock. As for your skills, googling the word 'czarjunkie' and finding an old urban dictionary reference is not really displaying any 'l33t sk1llz'.

Your twitter account is very enlightening, considering you are well known by journalists, authors etc. your tweets have almost no retweets or likes. Is that why you joined DF? Did you expect us to be a more responsive audience? Well you certainly haven't been ignored. And I've no doubt that gives you some satisfaction, even if it's complete and utter derision.

You are trying too hard to be liked, just be yourself. Don't try to be something you are not. Be comfortable in your own skin and DF will embrace you.
    OMG Czar has been hacked. I'm off to unplug Everything !!

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk
    Er a part time bad poker player was ere:bomb:

2 Thanks given to DavidF

Ashley (23rd April 2017),  JonEp (23rd April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I must have missed the point..

I thought the reference meant CzarJunkie = BrianSnail ??

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

There is many big differences between him and me, firstly he is UK based and I'm not - .
    well are you uk based, if so that's a pile of bullshit you just said there

Well Mickey, I'm definitely in Manchester - My VPN is set on London, its either there or Ireland. The latency drops too much the further I go out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post

That Twitter account is for one thing only, the same as a FB Account, a LinkedIn Account and a Google+ Account. Unless you're a member of Cybrary you wouldn't understand what it actually does. You assumed thats my Twitter account. I use numerous aliases never my real name. Breaches on huge and small databases get pharmed everyday, why would I put my name all over the internet?

"Is that why you joined DF?" - I joined DF for a reason, which I noted in a post!
    "Did you expect us to be a more responsive audience?" - not at all, as I said previously. I'm not a person that goes around websites after audiences.
    "Well you certainly haven't been ignored. And I've no doubt that gives you some satisfaction, even if it's complete and utter derision." - To be honest, it would be bother me, being ignored.

I have been ignored, but not in the sense you are thinking - I am not whom you thought I was originally, and neither the same person that joined this site before.

A man of my age, lol you don't know my age, you assumed incorrectly.
    I know that for a fact. The "Taken" quote I was just messing around with, nothing more. "Right Cock" lol very apt, if used in the right context.

I will let you know one thing that is true, I am a 'geek' - in more ways, than you can possibly imagine.

I will leave my reply on that note.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    well are you uk based, if so that's a pile of bullshit you just said there
    It is true, the 0racle is in the UK.

It is also true that I live in Manchester.

It is also true that my IP is in London.

The only part that is not true, is I'm not UK based.

If you're an Admin Mickey why did you avoid replying to my PM?

I asked you some simple questions.

If you want me to go in to detail I can - If you me to escalate on it even further I can.

I will tell you one thing that is also true, I 'hit' websites for a reason and that includes commercial ones - the main reason is security. And, I noticed this website is a potential target.

Perhaps, you could read and reply to my PM.

Okay, I will add a please to that line, because it is important.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have been ignored, but not in the sense you are thinking - I am not whom you thought I was originally, and neither the same person that joined this site before.
    I have a policy to not believe a word someone say's when they clearly lie, about 5 people instantly picked you as the ass clown who joined before.

Previous quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Black Oracle View Post
    You want feedback, you got it!

I found this useless forum a bag of shit. You charge $40 for membership per year – one wonders if you have declared this to the HMRC or the IRS, as this Is classed as capital gain.
    Members use profanity at will, obviously your niche is not for the teens.

You use one of the worse possible forum software vBulletin... safe, NOT more exploits than IPB and thats saying something!
    So why not just leave, I have no idea why you haven't already been banned and grow up

Thanks
    Karma Level

It is true, the 0racle is in the UK.

It is also true that I live in Manchester.

It is also true that my IP is in London.

The only part that is not true, is I'm not UK based.

If you're an Admin Mickey why did you avoid replying to my PM?

I asked you some simple questions.

If you want me to go in to detail I can - If you me to escalate on it even further I can.

I will tell you one thing that is also true, I 'hit' websites for a reason and that includes commercial ones - the main reason is security. And, I noticed this website is a potential target.

Perhaps, you could read and reply to my PM.

Okay, I will add a please to that line, because it is important.
    You're in Cheltenham / Gloucester you donut - same as the other accounts you have registered. Go away, no one cares.

I couldn't give a toss about vBulletin and it's shite security - that's where you are mistaken. You're barking up the wrong tree around here sunshine lol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well Mickey, I'm definitely in Manchester - My VPN is set on London, its either there or Ireland. The latency drops too much the further I go out.
    Your Virgin cable box says otherwise you silly melt lol

Fucking VPN's - who do you think you're talking to?

I mean, this is the dogshit VPN you're using - the datacenter is garbage

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home...ecure-freedome

Have a word with yourself

8 Thanks given to Raptor

Ashley (24th April 2017),  BigBrand (24th April 2017),  coin-op (24th April 2017),  cyprus (24th April 2017),  EvilBoB (2nd June 2017),  Ganty (24th April 2017),  Over Carl (24th April 2017),  prezzy (29th April 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Members use profanity at will
    Oh just fuck off you annoying fucking cunt
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

2 Thanks given to Mystical_2K

Ashley (24th April 2017),  Mickey (24th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I was wondering how long it would take this clown to be banned from the moment he introduced himself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I kinda wish peeps like this weren't banned sometimes. The forum is so quiet these days and I welcome the entertainment. Ho hum.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CominAtcha View Post
    I kinda wish peeps like this weren't banned sometimes. The forum is so quiet these days and I welcome the entertainment. Ho hum.

Don't worry, he will most probably make another account in a few months and give out the same drivel as before

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think we should breeze by here without pointing out a superb use of the insult "melt", vastly underused.

3 Thanks given to BigBrand

Mobileman (24th April 2017),  ptm (24th April 2017),  Raptor (24th April 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CominAtcha View Post
    Yeah he shouldn't be banned - i agree. Comedy value and all that

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

We can always unban him lol, would love to see what crap he spurts out

Thanks
    Karma Level

If he comes back we should all pretend to be sorry for what happened, and it was all a misunderstanding (we had no idea who we were dealing with, clearly...). Then when he starts to post BS again, we can ban him from his own threads. That way everyone can reply and rip the piss out of him, and he won't be able to argue.

DJ OD

4 Thanks given to DJ OD

Bald Bouncer (25th April 2017),  Mobileman (25th April 2017),  Mystical_2K (25th April 2017),  TAR (25th April 2017)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    If he comes back we should all pretend to be sorry for what happened, and it was all a misunderstanding (we had no idea who we were dealing with, clearly...). Then when he starts to post BS again, we can ban him from his own threads. That way everyone can reply and rip the piss out of him, and he won't be able to argue.

DJ OD
    I agree that we should apologise, i hope we havent upset him, poor little duck
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12