A few us have been going round a mates house every 2 weeks for a game of poker since November last year. He lives on a private estate that has parking regulations enforced by a private parking company. The prohibited parking times are 9am to 6:30pm. We rock up about 7:30pm so no worries. In January I got a ticket at 10:30 pm. The signs say no ‘trades man’s vehicles’ after 6:30pm and I drive a VW Transporter… I contested and won the appeal stating that I’m not a trades man and the vehicle was not being used for trade. They gave me another ticket at the end of February, which I also contested and won. This morning I get into work and find a letter addressed to my company. Inside is a ‘Notice to the registered keeper’ for the same offence at the beginning of April. The images on the notice show my vehicle parked, but this time with no parking ticket on the windscreen. I’m guessing they are trying to prove that the vehicle is registered to a company and therefore a trades mans vehicle. Do I contest as I have done before or take a different approach?