Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Theresa May - Fox Hunting

No, this isn't 2004.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7726506.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Independent
    Theresa May has announced she hopes to bring back fox hunting.The Conservatives will renew a pledge to hold a free vote on overturning 2004 ban on the blood sport, Ms May said.

During a visit to a factory in Leeds, the Prime Minister said: “This is a situation on which individuals will have one view or the other, either pro or against.

“As it happens, personally I have always been in favour of fox hunting, and we maintain our commitment, we have had a commitment previously as a Conservative Party, to allow a free vote.
    “It would allow Parliament the opportunity to take the decision on this.”

David Cameron had promised to put the divisive issue to Parliament but did not go ahead with the plan due to a lack of support.

It comes after revelations of a plot by pro-fox hunting campaigners to use a predicted Tory landslide at the general election to repeal the ban.

Tory Lord Mancroft, chairman of the Council of Hunting Associations, said a sizeable majority for Ms May could usher in a new era for fox hunting and a vote on the issue could be scheduled for as early as this year.

There's a video on the website too.

Cunt.

4 Thanks given to Ganty

akimba (10th May 2017),  Mickey (9th May 2017),  Over Carl (10th May 2017),  piggzy (9th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Theresa May - Fox Hunting

Vile cunts. What century are we living in again?

Lets bring back town stocks and lynching's while we're at it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not feeling it for the fox's.....They keep voting in these conservative governments...Time for them to feel the effects of austerity Britain. Watch out oldies YOU are definitely next. Then the self employed...Maybe both together. At least Kim Jong May can buy some shoes, apparently she's fond of shoes !!! You really could not make this whole circus up, I give you Corbyn is not the most polished performer, I'll give you that Abbott is a liability, But I still for the life of me can't work out how people vote for these lot. I don't claim to be clever but I can work out which party is offering to shaft us and I can work out which is promising to at least "try" to redress the balance between rich and poor. I would honestly vote for the monster raving loony party or whatever today's equivalent is before putting my X in the conservative box.

5 Thanks given to DavidF

Bald Bouncer (9th May 2017),  flumperino (10th May 2017),  Ganty (9th May 2017),  Over Carl (10th May 2017),  piggzy (9th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Screaming Lord Such seems like a good option right now... god rest his soul.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Not feeling it for the fox's.....They keep voting in these conservative governments...Time for them to feel the effects of austerity Britain. Watch out oldies YOU are definitely next. Then the self employed...Maybe both together. At least Kim Jong May can buy some shoes, apparently she's fond of shoes !!! You really could not make this whole circus up, I give you Corbyn is not the most polished performer, I'll give you that Abbott is a liability, But I still for the life of me can't work out how people vote for these lot. I don't claim to be clever but I can work out which party is offering to shaft us and I can work out which is promising to at least "try" to redress the balance between rich and poor. I would honestly vote for the monster raving loony party or whatever today's equivalent is before putting my X in the conservative box.
    Well the conservatives have launched their manifesto lol. If you have a house that's worth over 100k then they will take every penny above that if you end up in a home. So much for "leaving it to the kids" as has been the conservative mantra for many decades. But just posting to gloat a little about my Nostradamus like prediction......Remember you self employed lot......DavidF has warned you that you are in the shafting queue too. You just have to choose who will shaft you if yourself employed now as they ar all after more tax.....Blame the uber's and deliveroo's of this world as it's the huge rise of self employment (which they wanted) that has had the knock on effect of lowering the tax take....Don't worry the big corps will be ok as I never noticed any ban on sweetheart deals...nope it's just the "worker" who deems themselves to be self employed that imho will end up paying the same tax as a worker....a few years down the line but just like the aborted budget they will just slip these changes in a percent or two at a time.

Thanks to DavidF

piggzy (18th May 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well the conservatives have launched their manifesto lol. If you have a house that's worth over 100k then they will take every penny above that if you end up in a home. So much for "leaving it to the kids" as has been the conservative mantra for many decades. But just posting to gloat a little about my Nostradamus like prediction......Remember you self employed lot......DavidF has warned you that you are in the shafting queue too. You just have to choose who will shaft you if yourself employed now as they ar all after more tax.....Blame the uber's and deliveroo's of this world as it's the huge rise of self employment (which they wanted) that has had the knock on effect of lowering the tax take....Don't worry the big corps will be ok as I never noticed any ban on sweetheart deals...nope it's just the "worker" who deems themselves to be self employed that imho will end up paying the same tax as a worker....a few years down the line but just like the aborted budget they will just slip these changes in a percent or two at a time.
    Wonder how that will effect the likes of those "self employed" who operate through a LTD company like myself. Technically not self employed but I know they don't like one man bands operating like that and am sure they will slap some cuntish rules on it in the not too distant.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Wonder how that will effect the likes of those "self employed" who operate through a LTD company like myself. Technically not self employed but I know they don't like one man bands operating like that and am sure they will slap some cuntish rules on it in the not too distant.
    I have worked like this in the past. They basically are not hiding the fact that they are going to increase our ni rate. They have already hit the dividend allowance and are on the hunt for people that fail the ir35 test aka the self employed test. If you take instruction to carry out a job then you are technically employed. If you work for the same company for over a certain time then you are employed..There are lots of little things that they are already doing. And it's the person submitting the tax return that is responsible for their own tax....so guess who pays the shortfall if they are deemed to be an employee...You !!

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk
    Er a part time bad poker player was ere:bomb:

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have worked like this in the past. They basically are not hiding the fact that they are going to increase our ni rate. They have already hit the dividend allowance and are on the hunt for people that fail the ir35 test aka the self employed test. If you take instruction to carry out a job then you are technically employed. If you work for the same company for over a certain time then you are employed..There are lots of little things that they are already doing. And it's the person submitting the tax return that is responsible for their own tax....so guess who pays the shortfall if they are deemed to be an employee...You !!

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I definitely have no problem passing the ir35. I was effected by this in the past but this no longer comes close to applying to me. I still suspect them hitting me somehow.
    Not sure if it has changed much but it used to be something like if you spend over 75-80% of your time working for 1 client at 1 premises then you failed and got taxed to fuck.

Edit: Sorry, I appear to have dragged this thread off topic :-(