Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

BBC News North Korea ICBM launch: US and S Korea respond with drill

There's flexing your muscles and flexing your arse muscles : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40503558
    The US and South Korea have held a ballistic missile drill, after North Korea tested a long-range missile experts believe may reach Alaska.

I can see this situation escalating quickly!
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: North Korea ICBM launch: US and S Korea respond with drill

A catastrophe waiting to happen for sure

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

very worrying, they seem to be making quick progress in recent years too, i guess sales of meth are up and thats why they have additional money to throw at this
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

We are all gonna die sometime why not by a crazy haircut little fucker who has an ego the size of the Eiffel Tower and a dick the size of an atom.

North Korea are fucking morons if they think the world will just sit back and let them continue this way.
    Have you joined the DF discord server. https://discord.com/invite/YajVGQxDaw

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think the problem now is that the longer the rest of the world leaves it the more advanced the Norks get. If left too long they will undoubtedly have a formidable nuclear arsenal - although I do expect them to accidentally blow themselves up in the process.

For anyone interested in their history of rockets Wiki has a good page on it : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._missile_tests
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil

Thanks
    Karma Level

Not quite sure about all this as I know little about North Korea much the same as everyone else but I do know is that Kim Jong-un is very much loved by the majority of his people, wrongly or rightly as I don't believe we have the right to judge other cultures and countries holding them accountable to our moral, social or cultural standards. They are without doubt surrounded by countries that are hostile towards them and countries proven by history to think nothing of taking over others land making it their own.

I am not sure who the aggressor is here but I am also not sure who decides which countries can be trusted to be able to develop nuclear weapons and it certainly wouldn't be the countries that currently have them if it is based on aggression, wars with other countries or chances they will use them. I am not sure where this is going but it certainly does not look good for anyone as it seems people are spoiling for a fight and the world coat holders are pushing them.

4 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

CzarJunkie (5th July 2017),  Over Carl (5th July 2017),  piggzy (5th July 2017),  plug1 (5th July 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've always thought people often get very hypocritical about nukes, often the countries that have had them longest seem to be the ones who get most annoyed when another country decides to join the big boys club.

4 Thanks given to Over Carl

Bald Bouncer (5th July 2017),  CzarJunkie (5th July 2017),  dibbler (5th July 2017),  piggzy (5th July 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm with BB and Over Carl, we're very short sighted and have very little empathy in these situations. Some of the posts above suggest some of you see the world far too simplistically, much like Trump and Hawks in general. If you put yourself in Kim Jong-un's shoes, how would you act? He's been raised to believe himself a living god. Couple that with almost universal condemnation of his grandfather, father and country and you have someone who feels he needs to try and protect both himself and his ancestral legacy. Given the way the rest of the world acts in similar situations, his obvious move is aggression. That seems to be the only game in town. Like most egomaniacs and males of the species, he expects war to be averted by a show of aggression. It's his way of beating his chest in the hope that South Korea, The US and Japan slink off back to their own neck of the jungle, leaving him in peace.

As regards nuclear proliferation, I find that a constant sick joke played on the rest of the world by those who already have nuclear weapons. And with a straight face we 'secretly' allow Israel to have them while doing everything in our power to stop countries like Iran getting them. Iran only want the bomb because Israel have it. If Israel didn't have the bomb I doubt Iran would waste any time or money seeking their own deterrent. And deterrent is the key word here. I don't think any world leader, including the mullahs in Iran and King Jong-un, have any desire see the world destroyed by nuclear war anymore than we have. They are human, just like us, with the same hopes and fears. Sometimes we seem to forget that.

5 Thanks given to CzarJunkie

Ashley (5th July 2017),  Bald Bouncer (5th July 2017),  Mystical_2K (6th July 2017),  Over Carl (5th July 2017),  piggzy (5th July 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Poor North Korean citizens I say... they are the ones who are fucked whatever happens.

Mummy's little soldier I Black Belt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I equate this to being in a public toilet.

If the guy next to me has a bigger, longer cock than I do - hey, good luck to him.
    However, the second he starts waving it at me, or suggests he's going to fuck me with it,

he's either looking for a friend or he's looking for a slap.
    Last edited by I Black Belt; 5th July 2017 at 08:51 PM.

2 Thanks given to I Black Belt

piggzy (5th July 2017),  TIN CAN (8th July 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I feel this is the real reason Trump's been put in office in the first place, simply let him or encourage him then stand back and watch him get the blame.

Kim's an obvious pain to South Korea who are very friendly with USA and they need a scapegoat for what's about to happen to North Korea.

Can't see China helping out the North Koreans this time.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What a war that would be. Russia would back Kim I have no doubt. China.....May back either side, probably depend on cash. Us ? we will hold Uncle Sam's/Donald's hand. They have an army of million active personnel....They don't suffer from Iraq or Afghanistan's issue of no modern technology.
    Funny isn't it that we see on TV that "they" can read a newspaper headline from a satellite in space and beam almost live pictures back down to a hand held console, "they" can eaves drop on conversations by simply pointing gadgets at a building, "they" can intercept electronic communications, "they" can reroute the WWW through their own storage facilities ect ect ect blah blah blah....And yet we apparently know hardly anything about these guys ? Who knows they may all be living in a utopia that we just don't understand....As above who are we to judge.

Thanks to DavidF

piggzy (5th July 2017)