Worlds largest videogame collection

Thread: Worlds largest videogame collection

{{909}} said:

Default Worlds largest videogame collection

This guy is nuts, no idea how he finds the time to manage a collection like this, along with a family and a job

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

c0axial said:

Default Re: Worlds largest videogame collection

How Much would he sell that lot for ? and i hope he has security

akimba said:

Halo Needler and GOW Chainsaws on wall That's the sort of shit I want for me man cave ;-)

akimba said:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Found a needler but £140 too much see if anyone bids else slip him a cheeky offer ;-)

A lot of them are 3d printed [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

So might be tapping up Beerman after he finished that stormtrooper helmet ;-)

Mystical_2K said:

Thats impressive stuff but at the same time when you can fit pretty much all the non-cd consoles on a single raspberry pi 3 with a large sd card that you can put in your pocket I dont see the appeal anymore of having all that stuff (and fixing it when it breaks) which is why i got rid of all my games (2,000+) and consoles (100+) a few years ago, never regretted it
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.