Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

Thread: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

  1. {{909}}'s Avatar

    {{909}} said:

    Default Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  2. Teajunkie's Avatar

    Teajunkie said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    That's got to be fake!

    I would imagine if it was that easy to create life from wanking over a chicken egg we would never had invented the tamagotchi.
    And ever bought a shit sea monkeys thing although the packaging is more than misleading where they are concearned.
    My decal venture has taken over my dog tag business
    nice to be busy though.
    Instagram and twitter @mrteajunke.
     
  3. josweet's Avatar

    josweet said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    I have also been following this as best as i can (with it all being in Russian) & im 50/50 tbh. His few attempts failed & u even see him get freaked out when some liquid comes squirts out of one & he hits it with a book.
    IMO, there is only one way to be sure... Which members own their own chickens and watch porn ?
     
  4. Mickey's Avatar

    Mickey said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Fake

    Spoiler:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  5. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Look like something my local chinese would serve up.
     
  6. CzarJunkie's Avatar

    CzarJunkie said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Quote Originally Posted by josweet View Post
    I have also been following this as best as i can (with it all being in Russian) & im 50/50 tbh. His few attempts failed & u even see him get freaked out when some liquid comes squirts out of one & he hits it with a book.
    IMO, there is only one way to be sure... Which members own their own chickens and watch porn ?
    Are you fucking nuts? You probably believe the earth is flat too. You only need a basic grasp of biology to know that it's impossible for two different species to create viable life. So human spunk fertilising anything other than a human egg is bollocks.
     
  7. EvilBoB's Avatar

    EvilBoB said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    it's impossible for two different species to create viable life.
    Whilst this is almost true it's not 100%. If the species are relatively closely related it is possible : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    However chickens and humans. Don't think so

    Aren't chickens the closest relative to a T-Rex? If so this would be an epically bad idea. Just the thought of 6 foot tall chickens scares the bejesus outta me lol.
    DF Moderator
    XBox One | Panasonic 4k | MS Surface Pro 3 | 3DSXL | WiiU | RPi3
    XBL : TheSumOfAllEvil
     
  8. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoB View Post
    Aren't chickens the closest relative to a T-Rex? If so this would be an epically bad idea. Just the thought of 6 foot tall chickens scares the bejesus outta me lol.
    So basically a velociraptor from Jurassic park chasing you around. Fuck that.
     
  9. CzarJunkie's Avatar

    CzarJunkie said:

    Default Re: Man creates Monster in his basement with Sperm and Chicken Egg

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoB View Post
    Whilst this is almost true it's not 100%. If the species are relatively closely related it is possible : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    However chickens and humans. Don't think so

    Aren't chickens the closest relative to a T-Rex? If so this would be an epically bad idea. Just the thought of 6 foot tall chickens scares the bejesus outta me lol.
    We'll have to agree to disagree. In the case where fertile offspring are produced it could be argued they are the same species.