I'm after a quality satellite dish to replace a 15 year old one on my house. We are having external work done so want it to look good without an old dish bringing it down. I would need a zone 2 dish which will only be pointing to Astra 28.2e, we have had rain and wind most of the year!
I don't have a sky sub as we have freeview, and I wouldn't want them putting up a dish as I am still regretting having Open Reach put in a new telephone line! Doing it myself will allow me to have the wires hidden before the outside is rendered.

I am also after BT external phone cable. I believe it is twin 2 core twisted and has dropwire on the printed on the newly installed line. This was a cocked up installation where this line has been butched with a large connection box half way along. I was wanting to run a new line instead and again bury the cable. The main connection box where the line meets the house is easy to get to, so shouldn't be hard to do.

With anything you really need the proper equipment otherwise the service will suffer. So, a supplier of genuine BT cable and a sky equivalent satellite dish is what. I'm looking for if anyone can recommend one? Cheers