Hold the screen at a point in a whatsapp message without screen turning off

Thread: Hold the screen at a point in a whatsapp message without screen turning off

New Art Riot said:

Default Hold the screen at a point in a whatsapp message without screen turning off

Does anyone know how to do this? or if it's possible
    I was given some information to take down few days ago via whatsapp. So today I was scrolling back through the conversation to get to the information i recorded but as I typed it into an email on my pc the screen kept going off and I had to pick up the phone unlock it and go to whatsapp again several times.

I was wondering if there was a way just to freeze the phone on at this point in the convo. a bit like screen pinning ?
    make sense to anyone?

should mention it's android 7 samsung s6

evilsatan said:

Default Re: Hold the screen at a point in a whatsapp message without screen turning off

Wouldn't you temporarily disable the automatic screen lock/sleep to accomplish this?

koola2 said:

Default Re: Hold the screen at a point in a whatsapp message without screen turning off

Try [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and just cut and paste it from the browser on the PC.

DejaVu said:

Was going to suggest the web address above too. Far easier!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

evilsatan said:

Didn't think about that, only started using it a few weeks ago and makes life easier through the working day!

I Black Belt said:

There's also a very nice Android app called DU Recorder, which will record your screen etc, then save it as an mp4 for either direct transfer/email/bluetooth etc.
    I use it a lot and it's really good

Over Carl said:

You can also install WhatsApp on your PC, but it won't work on Win7.

I know it works on Win10, not sure about Win8 as I stay well away from that pile of junk.

Brydo666 said:

Take a screenshot?