Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

Thread: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

  1. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Cold baked beans ?? Fuck that !

    Also I have to ask MrSparhawk. What the fucking fuck is a pot noodle sandwich ? How? The mess !
     
  2. MHP's Avatar

    MHP said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    +1 for cold baked beans. Heinz Beans and sausages, Heinz spaghetti and Heinz tomato soup are also delish straight from the tin with no heating required.
     
  3. Bald Bouncer's Avatar

    Bald Bouncer said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Cold baked beans ?? Fuck that !

    Also I have to ask MrSparhawk. What the fucking fuck is a pot noodle sandwich ? How? The mess !
    Fucking snob, nothing wrong with cold baked beans, one night stand stayed over the birds house was starving in the morning she had fuck all but bread and a can of kitekat so had me a toasted kitekat sandwich.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    For All The Latest Console News, Views & Reviews
    He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither - Benjamin Franklin


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  4. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    Fucking snob, nothing wrong with cold baked beans, one night stand stayed over the birds house was starving in the morning she had fuck all but bread and a can of kitekat so had me a toasted kitekat sandwich.

    You can not be talking cat meat surely ? Fuck me, I will try anything once but not that.

    When I was a kid my sister and cousin played that game where you blindfold each other in turn and taste food and guess what it is. My sister the bitch fed me cat food and it was utterly rank. The smell alone. You must have been pissed off your tits.
     
  5. DavidF's Avatar

    DavidF said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bouncer View Post
    Fucking snob, nothing wrong with cold baked beans, one night stand stayed over the birds house was starving in the morning she had fuck all but bread and a can of kitekat so had me a toasted kitekat sandwich.
    Staying at a mates with my brother 20+ odd years ago. He had feck all in the house for munchies when we all came back pissed and er...mellow. So in the days before 24 hour access to food deliveries ect we drank some more and crashed out. Woke up starving next morning and brother had only eaten a FULL loaf as toast. While we had all been sleeping. Barsteward....he was neither very popular nor was he giving a toss lol. Bloody long walk to the greasy spoon that was.
     
  6. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Has to be cold tin of heinz macaroni cheese. Horrible stuff but will occasionally just grab a fork and eat a tin cold.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
     
  7. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    Has to be cold tin of heinz macaroni cheese. Horrible stuff but will occasionally just grab a fork and eat a tin cold.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Has a really strong taste of uncooked flour in it to me. Next time you eat, think it. You wont be able to eat another :-)
     
  8. I Black Belt's Avatar

    I Black Belt said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Tin of ice cold rice pudding.

    Amazing.
     
  9. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Black Belt View Post
    Tin of ice cold rice pudding.

    Amazing.
    Yes Sir!

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
     
  10. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    On the back of this. I'm eating alone tonight. Not necessarily shame cooking but a proper council meal... Waffles, beans, cheese and eggs.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
     
  11. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    On the back of this. I'm eating alone tonight. Not necessarily shame cooking but a proper council meal... Waffles, beans, cheese and eggs.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

    Have you set yourself a challenge of eating it with that tea spoon ?
     
  12. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    Have you set yourself a challenge of eating it with that tea spoon ?
    Fucks sake, I thought I'd removes most elements to welcome comments, I even checked the reflection in the knife to see if you could see me stood semi naked in front of it.
     
  13. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrand View Post
    I even checked the reflection in the knife to see if you could see me stood semi naked in front of it.
    That would need to be a fucking big knife !
     
  14. BigBrand's Avatar

    BigBrand said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    That would need to be a fucking big knife !
    Not if it's only capturing my dick

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
     
  15. RSV's Avatar

    RSV said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    When we have nothing fresh in the house to cook we will sometimes resort to a ghetto meal of fish fingers, waffles, fried eggs and beans or whatever else is in the freezer maybe even smiley faces. Remember back when I was a young un sharing a house with mates getting smashed most of the time we used to love a "Fray Bentos" Pie, you know? The ones in a can with the pastry that used puff up lovely.
     
  16. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    I used to like a Hollands meat and potato pie with a tin of Heinz vegetable soup over it .
    In Leeds they do a thing called pie n peas. A meat pie, hot, in a pool of peas with mint sauce too!
    The first time I heard of it I thought it was a piss take
     
  17. piggzy's Avatar

    piggzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
    In Leeds they do a thing called pie n peas. A meat pie, hot, in a pool of peas with mint sauce too!
    The first time I heard of it I thought it was a piss take
    Cant beat it. Fucking top 10.
     
  18. TJB's Avatar

    TJB said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    I used to make a student burger when I was at Uni. All Tesco value shit, usually 2 slices of bread, a couple of value burgers, a fried egg, grated cheese & sometimes a potato waffle. Fish fingers too sometimes. Tasted great after God knows how many bottles of Mad Dog 20/20. Fuck knows how I never burnt the place down.
     
  19. prezzy's Avatar

    prezzy said:

    Default Re: Shame cooking. The meal you know you shouldnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
    In Leeds they do a thing called pie n peas. A meat pie, hot, in a pool of peas with mint sauce too!
    The first time I heard of it I thought it was a piss take
    Pretty much a normal thing around here is that pie and peas, all the local chip shops used to do it and the Oddies bakery used to do a quality one when I worked over in Nelson, was a decent lunch once in a while.
    They had it with pickled red cabbage over it as well was fucking tasty.