Close

Thread: Huge mine

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tech Huge mine

if this is not in the correct place please move
    this is one of many mines this company has around the globe, GFX mines, thousands of them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jqf_wZKFCc

Thanks to WRATH OF BOD

piggzy (16th September 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Huge mine

Would love to know what profits that pulls in a day. The outlay though on all those GPU's wtf.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Donnt know how long crypto currency will be around for ???
    seems the chinese are the first to control its exisitence, India have also been sitting in the background as they are also onitoring the loopholes in keeping money away from the governments taxation systems.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Chinese are the first to "try" control it. imho they will fail.

Only threat to crypto I believe is quantum computing. Many currencies are already trying to adapt their respective blockchains to protect against this but I think it will be a minefield.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know a few who got into bitcoin early on they have all but 1 cashed out and put their profits in paying off mortgages and some have bought gold ,just to keep their money out of the system.
    Having had many deep conversations ,they were very wise early on, to speculate to see the potential of their investment only rise in value.

However to get into crypto now as an investment, I consider this move to be a bit late, but for other motives, to move cash about ,then yes ,go for it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cleanrite View Post
    I know a few who got into bitcoin early on they have all but 1 cashed out and put their profits in paying off mortgages and some have bought gold ,just to keep their money out of the system.
    Having had many deep conversations ,they were very wise early on, to speculate to see the potential of their investment only rise in value.

However to get into crypto now as an investment, I consider this move to be a bit late, but for other motives, to move cash about ,then yes ,go for it
    There are many problems with Bitcoins blockchain which other currency have sorted from the beginning , e.g. Ethereum, Monero & others, these are already worth a good amount if you have any and seem to keep rising.
    Bitcoin is starting to fracture and even the dev team has split hence the new Bitcoin Cash which is trying to fix some of the issues.

The main issue everyone wants is privacy. Bitcoins blockchain is very, very public and readable by anyone. These newer currencies have solved this issue some more than others.
    The rise of Monero has happened purely because it was/is accepted by a number of marketplaces on the Dark Web so overnight everyone wanting it for this purpose started trading in this instead of Bitcoin for complete anonymity/security.

I think this is something that will continually evolve and although Bitcoin is now too big to fail there will be some other big players along the way.