Sky & Torrent downloads.

Thread: Sky & Torrent downloads.

DejaVu said:

Default Re: Sky & Torrent downloads.

ISP's, although I cannot speak for Sky, shouldn't give a toss what you are doing unless it's reported.

I got a letter from my ISP just after I'd downloaded some absolute load of shit TV Show on TPB.

I download collosal amounts of stuff, mainly in Private Trackers, but have only been notified once that I was using torrents to 'circumvent copyrighted material'. In my opinion, I'm only creating my own 'on-demand' service for stuff that's already aired. Like borrowing a mates Video Tape recording of Top of the Pops.

To be fair, wish I hadn't bothered.
    I'm sure the torrent I was on was being monitored via IP and it got reported.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

piggzy said:

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    ISP's, although I cannot speak for Sky, shouldn't give a toss what you are doing unless it's reported.

I got a letter from my ISP just after I'd downloaded some absolute load of shit TV Show on TPB.

I download collosal amounts of stuff, mainly in Private Trackers, but have only been notified once that I was using torrents to 'circumvent copyrighted material'. In my opinion, I'm only creating my own 'on-demand' service for stuff that's already aired. Like borrowing a mates Video Tape recording of Top of the Pops.

To be fair, wish I hadn't bothered.
    I'm sure the torrent I was on was being monitored via IP and it got reported.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I agree. I don't think the ISP's give a flying fuck. The only issue is they will willingly hand over any info required should prosecutions commence.
    The only action ever taken against me by an ISP after ignoring warning after warning was they gave me 30 days notice to find a new ISP pmsl

Mystical_2K said:

I have easily downloaded 50TB+ over the past 2 years and never had a single problem with my ISP other than a single email when I accidentally used a public tracker, never had a problem with private trackers or usenet etc.
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

devs said:

hey man, your inbox is full

devs said:

Quote Originally Posted by plug1 View Post
    Pm me mate
    hey man, your inbox is full