Hi can anyone help please?
My clocks broke on my aveo so I bought some more but the mileage is different to what my car is. My other half went to change the mileage for me but now the clocks are coming up with ERROR and gone into kmh instead of mph.
To start with he pulled the original dump off and put a dump on which was kindly given by someone on here but the screen came up with fffffff's then reset itself to 0 km and speedo in kmh. He tried putting the original dump back on but it won't accept it and just comes up with ERROR on trip comp screen then the chip stopped writting. He bought a new chip thinking maybe it could of had a wobbler but the new chip is doing the exact same thing it's just coming up with ERROR but it is writting at least, he has tried a few different dumps and all come up the same. He took the chip off and plugged the clocks into the car to see if it still said ERROR but with the chip off it came up with 0km and still in kmh. I'm confused as seeing posts of people successfully changing mileage on the aveo's but my clocks are having none of it. Can anyone help please?*
I know the chip is a 93lc56
Chevrolet aveo 59 plate.
I need my mileage to be 55,500 and in mph.

Thanks in advance