Virgin fckers

Thread: Virgin fckers

consoles said:

Rant Virgin fckers

So ive decided to fcuk iptv off and go full on with virgin.
    Already had 200mb line and full telephone package, but got a free Tivo as part of the deal with min chans.

So other week spoke with virmin and got the full tv package inc BB and phone for £68 mth.
    Now i get an email asking me to sign an electronic contract, normally id just sign and forget, but decided to read the terms etc.

Well fuck me the cheeky fckers didn't explain that after 6mths it goes up by £15!!!

Spoke to a woman today and shes like yer that's the deal.... Well it would have been nice for the cunt to explain that to me at the time so I could make an educated purchase...

fcuk all they would do just said ring back in 5mths and see if there's any deals on ? or lower your package to suit your pocket..

bunch of fuckers....

Over Carl said:

Default Re: Virgin fckers

Just wondering why you decided to go from IPTV to Virgin? (as most people seem to be trying to go the other way round).

I had an even worse experience, the fuckers messed me around for around 3 months, had numerous visits to confirm there was no problem with installing services but lazy installers couldn't be bothered and every time came up with pathetic excuses.

consoles said:

just constant hassle with iptv, not even in to sports it was the normal chans mainly documentary's i like watching but freezing glitching no epg's so fucked it off.

jaygo said:

Shit provider then if that’s the case mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piggzy said:

Have to agree. I have had IPTV that does not freeze at all. Also not into sports.

I will give you the EPG though, don't care what anyone spouts they are all shit at best.

beerman said:

Quote Originally Posted by consoles View Post
    just constant hassle with iptv, not even in to sports it was the normal chans mainly documentary's i like watching but freezing glitching no epg's so fucked it off.
    If you already have a virgin line coming in to your house have a look at a zgemma h5 2tc and the appropriate sub.

diablos said:

Get their lowest package even just the broadband and get a zgemma box.