Hi guys.
I got a One S last November and to begin with it was perfect. However more recently some games seem to have glitchy graphics on and off and some won’t even launch.
Mafia III was terrible, half the time it wouldn’t load, and when it did the graphics were really glitchy. I ended up getting a refund on it.

Another one was Rise. It was free on XB Gold but when I downloaded it it wouldn’t launch. I borrowed the disc off a mate and it worked perfectly until I installed the update, after that it wouldn’t launch. Now I can only play it with my console off live so it doesn’t prompt for the update.

When I got the console it came with Forza Horizon 3 which worked fine at first. Now when I try to play it will either not launch, or when it does I get no more than two minutes play time before locking up and then rebooting the console.

The strange thing is some games just work fine.

I’ve gone through all the online MS suggested diags: uninstall, reinstall, new profile, hard reset, I even did a factory reset but all to no avail.

Do I have a duff console (it’s under warranty still anyway), or is this par for the course on the One S? I thought I’d got away from all this after the RROD errors on the 360!