I've been watching a few programs about system access and how easy we make it most of the time to allow people access to our data.

This got me thinking, what is the best way to secure my internet data. What I mean by that is:

* I have a password to my laptop, it's a pretty complex one and would take over 409 years to crack, apparently.

* I have an Excel sheet which is password protected by another complex password. This Excel sheet contains log on information for things such as my premium bonds account with my savings in, alongside my national insurance number, passport details.

* This Excel sheet is on my Dropbox, which again, I have ANOTHER complex password for.

* I also have a password for Google Chrome, which again is pretty complex. But once you're in, you've got access to all my Chrome saved passwords. I have two step security on my Chrome so if logged in from another computer other than my Laptop or phone then I get notification to allow it or not.

These three passwords I do not share or write down and I know them for each application off the top of my head.

My phone has fingerprint and pattern recognition, and auto wipe after 3 incorrect tries.

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing?

I don't have any social media accounts, nor do I have any footprint on the web, using alias E-Mail for most sign ups, unless I know it's hidden from Web Searches.

Now I know, a top elite hacker could probably find a way in, but I am more protecting myself against computer attackes, BOTS and such, not sure the big boys would want to come after me.

Is this safe enough?
What do you guys do differently?