The Walking Dead Season 8

Thread: The Walking Dead Season 8

Mystical_2K said:

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 8

Yeah I heard people say that too, dunno maybe I had really stopped giving a fuck at that point but I found them a bit of a let down, there was some stuff about them doing weird paedo shit with some of the young girls, I remember one liking Carl which means that that little fucked will be staying around longer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

piggzy said:

Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_2K View Post
    Yeah I heard people say that too, dunno maybe I had really stopped giving a fuck at that point but I found them a bit of a let down, there was some stuff about them doing weird paedo shit with some of the young girls, I remember one liking Carl which means that that little fucked will be staying around longer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Fuck that. He is the one I want gone the most. Him and that annoying woman Carol. I hope they both die horrible deaths then I might keep watching.