Xbox One - Random Noisy Fan

Thread: Xbox One - Random Noisy Fan

piggzy said:

Default Xbox One - Random Noisy Fan

Got an XBOX One Elite.
    Never have any issues with it. Noticed the last couple of weeks the fan usually when loading (more often on a 360 game) goes ape shit for about 5-10 seconds and then silent again.
    I thought ok, full of dust. Got a can of air, blasted the crap out of it, no difference.
    Anyone else have/had similar issues. I wonder if I need to remove a bit of the casing to give it a better blast of air but thought I would ask here first.

Cheers

Mystical_2K said:

Default Re: Xbox One - Random Noisy Fan

Nope, never encountered this when i had an elite, got an S now and i find that is also fairly silent from where i sit.

Just had a quick look at some forums and they just say send it in for repair/replace
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

piggzy said:

Default Re: Xbox One - Random Noisy Fan

Yeah, I would say mine is silent 95% of the time, it is just these few second bursts and only when first loading a game when you first choose the game to play. Never does it mid game even when loading mid game.

Strange one. I do suspect dust, might try having a look inside as it will be out of warranty by now I would think.

Cheers