Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Lee Child (Jack Reacher) The Midnight Line

Just a heads up for Reacher fans this new book, not due out till next week, an advanced readers copy has surfaced in the usual places.

The Midnight Line: (Jack Reacher 22) Hardcover – 7 Nov 2017

Available November 7th in hardcover, trade paperback, digital and audio edition - in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

Reacher takes an aimless stroll past a pawn shop in a small Midwestern town. In the window he sees a West Point class ring from 2005. It's tiny; a woman cadet's graduation present to herself. Why would she give it up? Reacher's a West Pointer too, and he knows what she went through to get it.

Reacher tracks the ring back to its owner, step by step, down a criminal trail leading west. Like Big Foot come out of the forest, he arrives in the deserted wilds of Wyoming. All he wants is to find the woman. If she's OK, he'll walk away. If she's not - he'll stop at nothing.

He's still shaken by the recent horrors of Make Me, and now The Midnight Line sees him set on a raw and elemental quest for simple justice. Best advice: don't get in his way.

Pre-ordering available at your local bookshop or online book retailer.

6 Thanks given to JonEp

casio (28th December 2017),  EvilBoB (20th November 2017),  Ganty (4th November 2017),  hoponbaby (3rd November 2017),  I Black Belt (3rd November 2017),  WRATH OF BOD (4th November 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Lee Child (Jack Reacher) The Midnight Line

I've just finished this and must say the last few have felt a bit phoned in and while I enjoyed them they were getting a bit like modern James Patterson books, but I don't know if its genuinely better or if I've just been reading shitty books in the run up to this but I really enjoyed it, I wont say its as good as some of the earlier books but its better than the most recent