Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: New Firefox Quantum browser.

For any Plex users using this browser. Let me save you an hour or 2 of your life.
    When you double click the little Plex icon in the mini tray and it launches Plex in your default browser. IT DOES NOT WORK IN FIREFOX QUANTUM...... cunts
    In the new firefox it acts like it cant find server, first thoughts are Plex is fucked, network is fucked e.t.c spent more than enough time when I suddenly thought hmmmmmmmmm Try in another browser.

Not sure the issue, some javascript/plugin etc that is broken in the new browser. Who knows but hopefully this will save some poor sod wasting time like I did.

Thanks to piggzy

DJ OD (3rd December 2017)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: New Firefox Quantum browser.

Quote Originally Posted by piggzy View Post
    For any Plex users using this browser. Let me save you an hour or 2 of your life.
    When you double click the little Plex icon in the mini tray and it launches Plex in your default browser. IT DOES NOT WORK IN FIREFOX QUANTUM...... cunts
    In the new firefox it acts like it cant find server, first thoughts are Plex is fucked, network is fucked e.t.c spent more than enough time when I suddenly thought hmmmmmmmmm Try in another browser.

Not sure the issue, some javascript/plugin etc that is broken in the new browser. Who knows but hopefully this will save some poor sod wasting time like I did.
    Firefox Quantum 57.0.1 (64-bit) works fine for me with plex, double click plex in tray and up pops all my movies, able to play what I want

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12