Hi Chaps,
anyone ever heard of this group?

Had a guy knock the door, touting "Government schemes" for a replacement boiler.

Their claim is that "A more efficient heating system for the money you are already spending"

Now as it happens, my Worcester Bosh is ages old and at last inspection the Engineer advised that the parts for it were becoming impossible to source, hence my interest in what he had to say.

I'm guessing that this is effectively a repayment plan, with the payments comprised of the savings made between old inefficient boiler and new shiny one - with interest

That doesn't interest me - but a replacement boiler does.

Problem is, I can't find any info on this company (Other that they've been in business for under a year) There are no reviews, their website is a generic one with no links, or testimonies. The leaflet blurb he left me has no phone number and the website phone number is disconnected.

Just seems odd to me. I appreciate they're a start up, but the lack of info or background is concerning. There's supposed to be a surveyor coming round tomorrow and I'm inclined to fuck him off in advance, but thought I'd ask on here first

just wondered if any of you guys had heard of them?

Thanks