Blue Planet II

Thread: Blue Planet II

DejaVu said:

Default Blue Planet II

This show has been absolutely epic and Sir Attenborough has not failed to kept me mesmerised with the stunning visuals this program has to offer!
    It has just been released 'into the wild' in BluRay and the 2 remaining episodes waiting to aired have been released in the regular places.

Just thought you guys might like to know.

TJB said:

Default Re: Blue Planet II

I don't care for a lot of shit on the BBC but they always deliver when it comes to Attenborough. The lengths they will go to get a shot is breath taking.

hoponbaby said:

Thought the octopus and shark section in this weeks show was just incredible to see

beerman said:

Wtf do we do when Attenborough dies, who will take over these epic nature documentaries?

cassy34 said:

I spent ?1500 on an OLED TV a few months ago. This series has completely justified the expense. Can't wait to see it in 4k HDR.

cassy34 said:

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    Wtf do we do when Attenborough dies, who will take over these epic nature documentaries?
    Gilbert Gottfried or Joe Pasquale

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    I would hope by now they have had him record every word in the dictionary so if he dies they can at least compile his audio to make a new show, doubt it however
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Bilbo_baggin said:

Quote Originally Posted by cassy34 View Post
    Can't wait to see it in 4k HDR.
    Now for a a short while, you can give it a go if your TV has had the firmware update to support HLG mode.

Watch in UHD on IPlayer:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BTW, it looks ashtonishing....

Bilbo.

cassy34 said:

Certainly does. I watched the Coral reef episode last night and my god, it was stunning. That cuttlefish had me hypnotised, never mind the crab.