Anything I should be doing with cable?

Thread: Anything I should be doing with cable?

  1. evilsatan's Avatar

    evilsatan said:

    Default Anything I should be doing with cable?

    I am about to have cable installed and wondered if this scene was still active with anything cool I can do or has IPTV taken over now? Was never able to get cable so hadn't looked into it and the stickies in this section seem to be outdated.

    Just happy I will be on a superfast connection, finally upgraded my TV so if nothing else I plan to stream some 4K HDR with my Amazon Prime subscription. Looks like only a handful of HDR releases on there atm which is frustrating but plenty of 4k at least.

    Cheers

     
  2. satzzz's Avatar

    satzzz said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    It's still active........ (for now)

    Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....
     
  3. evilsatan's Avatar

    evilsatan said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    Is CS the best place to educate myself?

     
  4. Rhinoz's Avatar

    Rhinoz said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    In the last few month's I heard 'V' are changing everyone over to card less boxes so it's a matter of time, could be a few month's or could be 10 month's. HD first then SD.
     
  5. evilsatan's Avatar

    evilsatan said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    They are offering all Sky Sports subscribers (maybe HD) free upgrades to the cardless v6 box at the moment, probably not worth investing time or money in then!

     
  6. jaygo's Avatar

    jaygo said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    I am about to have cable installed and wondered if this scene was still active with anything cool I can do or has IPTV taken over now? Was never able to get cable so hadn't looked into it and the stickies in this section seem to be outdated.

    Just happy I will be on a superfast connection, finally upgraded my TV so if nothing else I plan to stream some 4K HDR with my Amazon Prime subscription. Looks like only a handful of HDR releases on there atm which is frustrating but plenty of 4k at least.

    Cheers
    I can help with Eyepeeteevee advice if you like message me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  7. diablos's Avatar

    diablos said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    I am about to have cable installed and wondered if this scene was still active with anything cool I can do or has IPTV taken over now? Was never able to get cable so hadn't looked into it and the stickies in this section seem to be outdated.

    Just happy I will be on a superfast connection, finally upgraded my TV so if nothing else I plan to stream some 4K HDR with my Amazon Prime subscription. Looks like only a handful of HDR releases on there atm which is frustrating but plenty of 4k at least.



    Cheers
    You can still run a zgemma box off cable and the picture is great and all the HD channels.
     
  8. rudey's Avatar

    rudey said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    i could with do with some info on both if possible got a zgmemma h1 sat here doing jack at the moment
     
  9. jaygo's Avatar

    jaygo said:

    Default Re: Anything I should be doing with cable?

    Quote Originally Posted by rudey View Post
    i could with do with some info on both if possible got a zgmemma h1 sat here doing jack at the moment
    Check your inbox fella


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk