Thread: Name that Movie! 2

Mystical_2K said:

Default Re: Name that Movie! 2

Quote Originally Posted by neilb View Post
    4. Telephone?
    16. Fire Horse?
    19. Desert Storm?
    no on all them mate sorry
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Mystical_2K said:

sorry for the late reply on these guys, been down nearly 2 weeks with this flu going around
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

MHP said:

04. Telefon
    16. Blazing Saddles
    19. Tropic Thunder

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by MHP View Post
    04. Telefon
    16. Blazing Saddles
    19. Tropic Thunder
    16 and 19 yes
    no on #4

trueblue924 said:

Is 4 phonebooth

Mystical_2K said:

Quote Originally Posted by trueblue924 View Post
    Is 4 phonebooth
    nope

TJB said:

#4 - Phone?