Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant International Women's day, #Metoo, Feminism etc...

Fuck all of that, I am sick and tired of the daily deluge of victimhood stories from some of the most privileged and spoilt people on the planet.
    Why should I hold candles or give part of may salary to feminist causes when I've never abused a woman or discriminated against one. If you do the same work you get the same pay, but don't constantly play the victim card or use your feminine wiles to get ahead and then claim unfair treatment.

Thats all, thank you
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

4 Thanks given to GTI

Ashley (8th March 2018),  dpSparhawk (10th March 2018),  flumperino (8th March 2018),  stevo25 (8th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: International Women's day, #Metoo, Feminism etc...

Inernational Women Day and yet the UK are currently celebrating Pie Week ;-D

Thanks
    Karma Level

Spoiler:

Thanks to c0axial

akimba (8th March 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm sick of it all. They should just back in the kitchen.

Sent from my Philips Cellnet using a 12c508
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

3 Thanks given to satzzz

Ashley (8th March 2018),  GTI (8th March 2018),  stevo25 (8th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

10 Thanks given to DJ OD

akimba (9th March 2018),  Ashley (8th March 2018),  c0axial (8th March 2018),  CallmeGoose (9th March 2018),  DavidF (8th March 2018),  GTI (8th March 2018),  MHP (8th March 2018),  Mickey (8th March 2018),  piggzy (8th March 2018),  stevo25 (10th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The abuse shit makes me feel fucking sick. Shower of bitches who couldn't be arsed looking after each other by standing up but 'oh that might stop me earning millions so I will forget the forced facials as long as I get my cash in the long run.'

I feel absolutely no sympathy and to bring it all up now is a pitiful attention grab. fuck off ladies you made this situation by your hunger for cash and fame...

5 Thanks given to BertRoot

Ashley (8th March 2018),  DJ OD (9th March 2018),  dpSparhawk (10th March 2018),  GTI (8th March 2018),  piggzy (8th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah I've had a gut full of it. I would also be willing to bet that many (regular) women have also had a gut full of it though. Celebrities and far lefties seem to have control of the narrative at the moment though - but hopefully common sense and reason will win through in the end.

I do have one very genuine concern if this continues on its current trajectory. I can honestly see a scenario in 20-30 years time, where women, collectively say 'men, why aren't you shagging us'? And then men collectively say, 'because we're too scared'.

Many news stories over the last couple of years about millenials having less sex than previous generations. I believe that meetoo and feminism are a big reason why.

Thanks to flumperino

GTI (8th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

The particular issue that I've found most daft recently is F1 banning grid girls.

No doubt hailed as a great feminist victory.......but the only palpable result of it is putting women out of work.

Just downright silly.

4 Thanks given to flumperino

Bald Bouncer (9th March 2018),  GTI (8th March 2018),  piggzy (8th March 2018),  stevo25 (10th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im all for recognizing those that have given much to achieve "fairness". But having said that the last month or so alone we seem to have had women's something or other all over the media. Sadly when it gets over exposed and taken up by certain elements then the whole thing just gets dragged into a political direction and used to score political points.
    Metoo and all the rest of it sits uneasy with me. It's one thing say an employer telling his 19yo staff member you don't play nice and you are out of a job ect and an altogether different scenario where say a young "star or starlet" has decided to do something for someone with one eye on their career. I bet there are a few Harvey Winestiens out there who's bourbon consumption has rocketed in the last few months.
    Secondly it's all trial by media which is bullshit.
    Fine if we as a society say from here on in we will look at the "casting couch" predator in the same light as say the boss at work bullying and sexually harassing an employee. It may seem obvious and "right" to all of us but everybody knew fine well that to get on in show business that the casting couch route was one that many choose to tread....Can't change the past ect ect.
    Lastly proof !! How the feck can you prove or disprove something 20 years after the fact ? We are not talking about vulnerable women here imho and that's the difference.

Thanks to DavidF

GTI (8th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Secondly it's all trial by media which is bullshit.
    This is the most troubling element of the meetoo/timesup stuff in my opinion. As far as I know there haven't been any charges of anyone, but countless accusations have been made, and many careers affected/destroyed. The most interesting example is that of Louis CK - he actually admitted to what he did, and made it clear that he asked a woman's permission each time. But still, apparently that's not acceptable as he's 'in a position of power' (who defines what that is exactly), and so the fact that he asked permission and got an affirmative doesn't count.

So we now find ourselves in a crazy situation where a guy has to ask verbal permission in order to be sure to proceed. But even then, a woman saying yes might actually mean no? So men have to be mind readers now? This leads back to my previous post where I suggested that men will simply stop shagging women, as they're either too afraid of repercussions, or simply can't be bothered with the aggro.

Thanks
    Karma Level

BTW flump. Just an aside. You can be a lefty and still not support stupid shit. Just in the same way as you can be a right winger and not be an ignorant Fuck. Apart from that I agree with your general points. [emoji3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Er a part time bad poker player was ere:bomb:

2 Thanks given to DavidF

flumperino (8th March 2018),  GTI (9th March 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

BTW flump. Just an aside. You can be a lefty and still not support stupid shit. Just in the same way as you can be a right winger and not be an ignorant Fuck. Apart from that I agree with your general points. [emoji3]

Completely agree mate - I am a lefty myself, and do not support stupid shit

I was more referring to radical lefties in my earlier post

Thanks to flumperino

DavidF (9th March 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

/me yawn yawn yawn

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

By no means am I defending Harvey Weinstein as he sounds like a proper dirty cunt who went too far, however because of this media circus if he ever does end up in court he has zero chance of a fair trial.

I see him swallowing a shit load of pills or putting a bullet through his head as his life is already over whether it is in a cell or his home.

2 Thanks given to piggzy

DavidF (9th March 2018),  GTI (9th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Make me a sandwich, bitch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    "That's why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker"

Thanks to BigBrand

GTI (9th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm a Corbynista, but I know what feminism is, and what it is not.
    Maybe I'm being played by the media, because they are pushing a lot of these whiney "me me me" types of stories which they probably know wind up a lot of blokes who are struggling to make ends meet and keep their heads above water. What I truly believe in is a level playing field for men and women and then let merit decide the rest.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

Thanks to GTI

DavidF (9th March 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Its completely out of control at the moment and everyone seems to be jumping on the band wagon.
    I was chatting with some friends the other night about this over a drink and basically got to the point where we were discussing picking up girls in bars.
    We all have wives/girlfriends but were talking about when we used to go out and pick up girls at bars/clubs and the stupid shit we used to do.
    However now we agreed that the days of pulling random girls and taking them back for a quick fuck are over.
    None of us would risk it, if the girl you take back regrets it the next day, all she has to say is that she didnt consent or said no and you will immediately be labelled a rapist, goodbye career and a possible jail sentence.
    All for something that couldnt be proved either way but its 99% sure that they will believe the girl over the man, because apparently we are all rapists and abusers and could not possible be innocent.

Cant remember where i read it but there was a news story i read recently where a guy had tried to pick up a girl in a bar, she said no and he walked away.
    She was then annoyed that he never came back because she wanted him to try harder, but the guy heard no and left it at that.
    I mean what the fuck did she expect, if he came back and asked her again she could have him up for harassing her, its just not worth the risk.
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Thanks to Mystical_2K

piggzy (9th March 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    I do have one very genuine concern if this continues on its current trajectory. I can honestly see a scenario in 20-30 years time, where women, collectively say 'men, why aren't you shagging us'? And then men collectively say, 'because we're too scared'.
    Or this:
    Pic.jpg

Thanks to mij

piggzy (9th March 2018)  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast