Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Shit Russian spy poisoning

All the Russia stuff......I simple don't buy it.

If the Russian government had decided to poison this guy, perhaps they could have been a bit more subtle about it, and not picked such an ostentatious method that looks like it was government initiated?

I don't know whether it could have been a Russian fringe group, or another country, but I simply don't believe it would be the Russian government.

Potential other circumstances at play too. Russian elections taking place right now for example.

Also, I feel that anything to do with Russia is just an opportunity for our government to make themselves look 'ard. They know they can say anything they want to the Russians, and make whatever threats they want, and Russia will just say 'STFU you twats'. But that's it. So May and Boris can say whatever they like, without evidence, just to play for headlines.

Of course none of this gets talked about - the media just play the narrative that 'Russia is bad'.

I dunno....something majorly stinks.

Thanks to flumperino

Over Carl (18th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Russian spy poisoning

I think it is as they say highly likely it was Russia and directly ordered by Putin, of course they could have killed them in any number of ways making it look like an accident or natural causes as they have done before but I think this was intended to be a powerful message to others, Corbyn has actually said exactly the same as May although you wouldn't think it if you read our media or watched the BBC with photoshoped images of him with a Russian background and his hat changed to a fur hat, all Corbyn has suggested is actually following process gathering evidence then taking action that would matter rather than the tit for tat expulsion or diplomats.

All the proposals being put forward now against Russian oligarchs are proposals Corbyn had been pushing for even before this poisoning and the Tories had been blocking so there is only one party taking donations from Russians and still taking them and thus far blocked any and all suggested constraints showing how controlled our media is making sure most of the sheep don't have an opinion until they tell them what it is.

3 Thanks given to Bald Bouncer

CzarJunkie (18th March 2018),  flumperino (18th March 2018),  Over Carl (18th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

With this swallowing up all the headlines combined with the emotive subject of every single Tory voting to take away free school dinners from poor families which is often the only hot meal the child might get that day it does make me wonder what they are really attempting to divert us away from??

Some sneaky law/policy being drafted in under our noses ?

2 Thanks given to piggzy

Bald Bouncer (18th March 2018),  Over Carl (18th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

I must admit at the beginning I didn't think much into it.

But when I read the press crucifying Corbyn for taking a sensible position I remembered that once of the best things a weak government can do to shore up support from voters is to go to war.

I know things haven't gone quite that far but since thinking about that I do wonder.

2 Thanks given to Over Carl

Bald Bouncer (19th March 2018),  piggzy (19th March 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

"The first thing I thought was that if it was a real poison, they would have just died. They wouldn't be in hospital," Mr Putin said.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...soned-12211573

Social Networking Bookmarks