Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Avengers: Infinity War

So.....are there too many characters?

The original Avengers film felt like a breakthrough format by bringing together characters that had already been established in their own films. But how many are there in Infinity War - 30 odd?? Seems crazy, and I don't know how they'll give them all reasonable screen time.

I didn't like Captain America Civil War, partly because it had too many characters in it. And that was small fry compared to Infinity War.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Avengers: Infinity War

Thanks
    Karma Level

And which one is going to get killed off?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whatever you think of Disney / Marvel, they've certainly done well orchestrating their movies to get to this point. Infinity war is going to spread over two movies so I'm sure everyone will get ample screen time.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Must be some fcuking bad ass evil dude if it tales all them to kick ass.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone seen it yet? I saw it yesterday at an IMAX screen and thought it was really good. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel films, I watch them casually and tend to enjoy most of them but I don't get hyped up and usually forget details so lose track when one film references another! Hopefully none of you see any spoilers before seeing the film as you don't see certain parts coming which makes a change. Well worth seeing, might even be the first Marvel film that I'll see in the cinema twice as it keeps flicking between different characters story lines so for a 2.5 hour action film it really held my attention whereas some others like Civil War I found a bit boring at times and hard work come the end.

I think it helps if you have seen Dr. Strange and Thor: Raganok recently and possibly Spiderman Homecoming (I hadn't seen Homecoming and forgot how the other two ended but still managed to follow most the references).

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought it was excellent, the best Avengers film to date, well worth watching.

Thanos is a real fucking
    Spoiler:
    Badass

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm guessing by the ending that the second half will be based on the Secret Wars story line...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by MHP View Post
    I'm guessing by the ending that the second half will be based on the Secret Wars story line...

I remember collecting both Secret Wars series comics in the 80's when I was a kid, that's where Spidey got his black costume.

Thanks to Rhinoz

MHP (30th April 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Anyone seen it yet? I saw it yesterday at an IMAX screen and thought it was really good. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel films, I watch them casually and tend to enjoy most of them but I don't get hyped up and usually forget details so lose track when one film references another! Hopefully none of you see any spoilers before seeing the film as you don't see certain parts coming which makes a change. Well worth seeing, might even be the first Marvel film that I'll see in the cinema twice as it keeps flicking between different characters story lines so for a 2.5 hour action film it really held my attention whereas some others like Civil War I found a bit boring at times and hard work come the end.

I think it helps if you have seen Dr. Strange and Thor: Raganok recently and possibly Spiderman Homecoming (I hadn't seen Homecoming and forgot how the other two ended but still managed to follow most the references).
    I agree with regards to the film holding my attention for the full movie, other marvel films are a bit flat at some points but this one is is great throughout, i am surprised though about how well the incorporated all of the characters.

Social Networking Bookmarks