Been grabbing these as they have dropped on and off the last few months. My biggest buys average out at just under 500 sats. (satoshis)
It has slowly risen to 600 sats and my opinion is that it could be a good month (May) for this coin.

It is aimed at the entertainment industry and already has a good amount of interest by third parties.

The founder is the son of one of the founding partners of alibaba.com so his dad is filthy rich and I am sure is helping his son along the way.
A lot of positive news about this token which is/was an Ethereum ERC20 token but recently had a successful testnet launch as they plan to migrate away from the Ethereum platform as this went well they are on target to launch their own main net live on the 31 May which will possibly cause a surge in price.

They deffo deliver on target far more than other coins I have experience with.

At 600 Sats (approx $0.05) I still think this is worth buying into.

Again I always say ONLY USE FUNDS YOU ARE HAPPY TO LOSE. You can make good profits in crypto but it is HIGHLY VOLATILE and you could lose the lot in minutes.

I have been fortunate to make my initial investment back, have withdrawn and now play with my profits for fun as I get a buzz out of it. If I make more so be it.