Close

Thread: Mindhunter

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Mindhunter

Set in 1977 in the early days of criminal psychology and criminal profiling at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Mindhunter revolves around FBI agents Holden Ford and Bill Tench, along with psychologist Wendy Carr, who originate the FBI's Behavioural Science Unit within the Training Division at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia. They interview imprisoned serial killers in order to understand how they think, with the hope of applying this knowledge to solving ongoing cases.

Didn't think this would be my cup of tea as I'm not that into crime shows but I've just binge watched it and it's very good. Be aware this is a Netflix 18 certificate (not seen that before) so make sure the little ones are in bed before pressing play.

Started watching this due to Techmoan reviewing the Sony reel to reel tape deck used in the credits of Mindhunter on his YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/mfUBOVhKlEo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mindhunter

I watched the first season and to be honest I was expecting a bit more from it but it was good enough to hold me and want to watch more.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mindhunter

I thought it was a really good show, was interesting to learn how it began, looking forward to the next season.

Also if anyone thats in to the sort of tv show the Alienist is a class act aswell

Thanks to franko_2005

MHP (13th May 2018)