Close

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Killer who hacked soldier Lee Rigby to death 'regrets' brutal murder

Killer who hacked soldier Lee Rigby to death in London street 'regrets' brutal murder and 'is no longer a jihadi'

© Credits: PA
    Lee Rigby's evil killer has finally admitted he is "sorry" and told of his regret at taking the innocent soldier's life.
    Radical Michael Adebolajo has admitted his remorse in a dramatic u-turn after five years in jail - and plans on penning a letter of apology to Lee's family.
    The former Christian claims he "misinterpreted" the holy Quran and no longer wants to be known by his Islamic name, Mujahid Abu Hamza.
    Adebolajo, 33, and accomplice Michael Adebowale, now 27, spotted Lee wearing a Help for Heroes hoodie and mowed him down in their car.
    They then jumped out and attacked him with knives and a meat cleaver, near the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich on May 22, 2013.
    Adebolajo tried to behead the *fusilier with a knife and spouted Islamic hatred as his innocent victim lay dying in the street.

With his hands covered in blood, he told witnesses to call the police, adding: "The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers.
    "And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
    "Through many passages in the Koran, we must fight them as they fight us."

But after a stint at Belmarsh, Frankland and Wakefield jails, where staff moved him around to prevent him from influencing others, Adebolajo claims he "feels guilty."
    A source told the Sun on Sunday that it was the first time he had ever wavered from his beliefs, making his confession "remarkable."
    © Credits: PA HMP WoodhillThey added: "A month ago he approached a fellow inmate and member of prison pastoral staff to say he finally regretted the murder.
    “He told them he acknowledged for the first time he had taken an innocent life.
    “He even admitted he misinterpreted the Koran in trying to justify his horrific actions. It’s an astonishing rejection of his extremist beliefs.”
    He also told prisoners he now rejects his extremist views, admitting he was "brainwashed" and the attack was "misguided."
    However Adebolajo is likely to stay in high-security HMP Woodhill, outside Milton Keynes, where he is serving a life sentence.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...r-lee-12640590

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Killer who hacked soldier Lee Rigby to death in London street 'regrets' brutal mu

I still feel that these 2 cnuts that did this should have been hanged.

Nothing to do with been brainwashed, they did something that was so abhorrent that there is no place on earth for this kind of person to live in our community
    They are playing the game just to get out and do more harm to the UK

4 Thanks given to Mickey

c0axial (4th June 2018),  chesser (4th June 2018),  jw_2000_uk (5th June 2018),  Northernbloke (4th June 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Killer who hacked soldier Lee Rigby to death 'regrets' brutal murder

Dunno why they are still breathing tbh. If they even try and make contact with the family they should have their fingers pulled off.

Being “sorry” is just another insult.

DJ OD

Thanks to DJ OD

chesser (4th June 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Killer who hacked soldier Lee Rigby to death 'regrets' brutal murder

Getting a bit tough in Prison boys is it, you deserve everything you get and more, I hope you suffer everyday you absolute scumbags...hanging too good for them, pain everyday and fear....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not going to say I defend this nutter, but on the flip side if we get involved in an illegal war and commits acts of terrorism against other countries, we should consider ourselves lucky we haven't seen a lot more of this type of behaviour back against our troops and our civilians.

2 Thanks given to Over Carl

Ganty (4th June 2018),  piggzy (4th June 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The troops are doing a job, just like most of us, it's the people in charge that need to be brought to account.

Having said that, if this twat had been hanged for this callous murder, we wouldn't be getting shit like this from him now.

3 Thanks given to ilscuro

DJ OD (4th June 2018),  Mickey (4th June 2018),  Over Carl (4th June 2018)  

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Just a cunning ploy to try and get early parole methinks, start the repent ball rolling early. Leave them both there to rot for eternity as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks
    Karma Level

He should die the same way.

Thanks to diablos

DJ OD (4th June 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

"sorry" yeh right, there just playing our shit ussless justice system, show remorse be good, then get out of jail early, then prob plan for there big send off by doing god knows what

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post
    The troops are doing a job, just like most of us, it's the people in charge that need to be brought to account.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilscuro View Post

Having said that, if this twat had been hanged for this callous murder, we wouldn't be getting shit like this from him now.

I added a thanks but then I thought if we hung him, it could inspire radicalised people to become martyrs.

A while ago I thought about these type of situations, and for me the penny dropped.

Imho, a fair war would involve say 10 of our men going to fight 10 of the opposition, all using the same weapons that both sides had received equal training in usage.

Or for example we could have our leader fight theirs to the death bare fisted.

Those would be fair fights.

However we get in fights knowing we have a massive military advantage that we make use of, then we get upset about relatively trivial retaliation. Appears to be a massively hypocritical stance to me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by chesser View Post
    Getting a bit tough in Prison boys is it, you deserve everything you get and more, I hope you suffer every day you absolute scumbags...hanging too good for them, pain every day and fear....
    Not singling you out Chesser. Far from it. But do you think for one second that guy's like these do "hard" time think again. Guy's like these will be cock of the wing and I would wage are well protected by their "own". Something happens when you continue to lock up BAME types for the slightest crime that a white guy would generally walk away from......Prisons end up overrun with BAME's and they also become a breeding ground for more of these cnuts from the op.

What evidence do i have? Piss all apart from a relative of my misses is serving a spell (deserved) in a kent jail....No visits on a Friday (Guess why), Islam's warped version is doing the rounds in that prison and they rule the wings. It's a numbers game and there are more of them than there are other groups and they are generally angry at white people. All I can say for sure is prison in England can be very tough if you are either not well connected or hard as nails or finally one of the bame's that are in their in large numbers. Apparently conversion of moderates in the case of muslims ect is pretty rife and standard.......So no I reckon this guy is probably NOT having a hard time and is probably more likely wanting out to finish his crusade.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    .......and is probably more likely wanting out to finish his crusade.
    Have to agree there, I'm surprised he's not be killed in jail already tbh!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoz View Post
    Have to agree there, I'm surprised he's not be killed in jail already tbh!
    Well like I said IF this guy was in the same prison as my wife's cousin he would be part of a gang who totally run the prison. He would most likely be top dog and have many followers likely to join him. People can go back through my posting history I am not the type to get involved in slagging off whole swathes of people no matter their colour creed or religion.....I just take as I find always. But with regards to "personal" experience (still wife's cousin), the life behind bars certainly in the south-east of England is not pretty if you are not in one of these large groups.
    As said at Swaleside you can't visit on a Friday so as not to upset tensions within the prison (Prayer day). Apparently, the same mob control the contraband with the help of the bmw driving officers lol....it's mad - and now they have banned smoking so tobacco is about £100 an ounce lol....Misses cousin has actually turned a big corner with regards to all this as he has given up smoking and with that has given up other vices which required him to smoke that was not doing him any good at all lol....they are all either on champix or smuggled tobacco or cold turkey......Who would want to be a prison officer in with that lot ? Feck that you couldn't pay me enough...even with the apparent sidelines lol.