Close

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default This seller wont give up lmao

Well I purchased a keyboard for my new tablet and I thought it was too good to be true as it was about £5 cheaper than all the others and in the UK (according to his item location)
    A day or so after he replied on ebay msging system to say that he was sorry but the item was defective. I noticed he re-listed it also then removed it later that day. I was guessing that he/she realised that it was too cheap, but you never know. so then they are now asking me to remove the neg feedback and if I did they would give me this as a free gift https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123253023366

Well I thought nice of this guy for this and told him that id reverse the neg feedback but I didn't want his lantern, (WTF would I do with that). Now he has come back to say I can spend £10 in his store free of charge. What will some of these people do to get +feedback. . Full transcript below

New message from: buyfastever (2,657)
    Dear customer,

Sincerely sorry to see you have left a negative feedback on our ebay system.
    I can understand your feeling. But would you please give us a chance to improve our customer service.
    Because our valued customers always give us a chance to rectify a problem before leaving a negative feedback, and then we will try our best to help resolve it rightly.

Are there any other elements that you are interested in our store if you are not satisfied with the gift we recommended?
    As long as the price does not exceed 10GBP, we would like to apply one for you as a free gift.
    Is that ok? Please advise. And if you have any good ideas, please let me know.
    As a ebay seller, we really hope our customers can have a good experience of shopping.
    So the positive feedback is very important to us who want to make a living on ebay. Then if you may revise your feedback for us or not?

Look forward your good idea and good news!

Best regards
    Nancy

Dear mickey,

Dear customer,

Sincerely sorry to see you have left a negative feedback on our ebay system.
    I can understand your feeling. But would you please give us a chance to improve our customer service.
    Because our valued customers always give us a chance to rectify a problem before leaving a negative feedback, and then we will try our best to help resolve it rightly.

Are there any other elements that you are interested in our store if you are not satisfied with the gift we recommended?
    As long as the price does not exceed 10GBP, we would like to apply one for you as a free gift.
    Is that ok? Please advise. And if you have any good ideas, please let me know.
    As a ebay seller, we really hope our customers can have a good experience of shopping.
    So the positive feedback is very important to us who want to make a living on ebay. Then if you may revise your feedback for us or not?

Look forward your good idea and good news!

Best regards
    Nancy

- buyfastever

YOU:
    good morning
    I do not need a gift thank you

but if you sort out ebay to reverse it then thats ok with me
    my keyboard arrived some 12 hours of ordering it with amazon (next day delivery prime)

To: buyfastever
    Subject: Re: buyfastever has sent a question about item #183334340941, that ended on 22-Jul-18 23:37:31 BST - Original Keyboard With Leather Case for CHUWI VI10 Plus/Hi10 Plus Tablet PC
    Sent Date: 25-Jul-18 08:09:38 BST

Dear buyfastever,

good morning
    I do not need a gift thank you

but if you sort out ebay to reverse it then thats ok with me
    my keyboard arrived some 12 hours of ordering it with amazon (next day delivery prime)

- mickey

buyfastever:
    Good day!

Firstly thanks for your order with us!
    We feel so sorry for the inconvenience to you in this shopping so that you gave us a negative feedback .
    Thanks for your feedback to let us know the mistake.
    I am sincerely apologized that we can not update the stock timely .
    Really hope you could kindly forgive us.
    Please give us a chance to compensate you.
    We would like to refund you all money and send you a small gift to you for free.
    This is the link about the gift :
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123253023366

Would you like to accept it??
    Could you please firstly help me change the negative feedback to positive ?
    As soon as the feedback changed, we will refund you all money and send the gift to you immediately
    Please just do me a favor and i promise to you ,all the things would proceed as you wish.
    If you agree,please tell us immediately and we would send an application to your ebay email of changing feedback,just accept it and changed it.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards!!
    Nancy

???? buyfastever
    ???? mickey
    ??? ??? buyfastever has sent a question about item #183334340941, that ended on Jul-22-18 15:37:31 PDT - Original Keyboard With Leather Case for CHUWI VI10 Plus/Hi10 Plus Tablet PC
    Sent date: Jul-24-18 19:05:14 PDT

Dear mickey,

Good day!

Firstly thanks for your order with us!
    We feel so sorry for the inconvenience to you in this shopping so that you gave us a negative feedback .
    Thanks for your feedback to let us know the mistake.
    I am sincerely apologized that we can not update the stock timely .
    Please give us a chance to compensate you.
    We would like to refund you all money and send you a small gift to you for free.
    This is the link about the gift :
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123253023366

Would you like to accept it??
    Could you please firstly help me change the negative feedback to positive ?
    As soon as the feedback changed, we will refund you all money and send the gift to you immediately
    Please just do me a favor and i promise to you ,all the things would proceed as you wish.
    If you agree,please tell us immediately and we would send an application to your ebay email of changing feedback,just accept it and changed it.

Best Regards!!
    Nancy

- buyfastever

YOU:
    Good morning
    A full refund will be ok

???? mickey
    ???? buyfastever
    ??? Re: buyfastever has sent a question about item #183334340941, that ended on 22-Jul-18 23:37:31 BST - Original Keyboard With Leather Case for CHUWI VI10 Plus/Hi10 Plus Tablet PC
    ????? 24-Jul-18 08:48:09 BST

Dear buyfastever,

Good morning
    A full refund will be ok

- mickey

buyfastever:
    Good day!!
    Thank you for your order with us.
    I am so sorry for all the inconvenience to you.
    When we were about to send your item, just found the last item was defective during the test before shipping.
    So we couldn't ship your item in time. We are so sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
    Would you like to accept a full refund??
    We would do our best to meet all your expectation.
    Whatever you or your friends,relatives want to buy next time,please tell us,we would like to give you a biggest discount.
    Thanks a lot for your deeply understanding.
    Have a nice day!!

Best regards.
    Fan

???? buyfastever
    ???? mickey
    ??? buyfastever has sent a question about item #183334340941, that ended on Jul-22-18 15:37:31 PDT - Original Keyboard With Leather Case for CHUWI VI10 Plus/Hi10 Plus Tablet PC
    Sent date: Jul-23-18 20:01:07 PDT

Dear mickey,

Good day!!
    Thank you for your order with us.
    I am so sorry for all the inconvenience to you.
    When we were about to send your item, just found the last item was defective during the test before shipping.
    So we couldn't ship your item in time. We are so sorry for the inconvenience it caused.
    Would you like to accept a full refund??
    We would do our best to meet all your expectation.
    Whatever you or your friends,relatives want to buy next time,please tell us,we would like to give you a biggest discount.
    Thanks a lot for your deeply understanding.
    Have a nice day!!

Best regards.
    Fan

- buyfastever

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: This seller wont give up lmao

With a lot of this mass manufactured crap you will find numerous sellers listing for the same price, in those cases I will choose who I buy from based on their feedback so that 0.1% can make a difference if other people shop like me, I imagine that's the sort of reason why he is being so persistent!

Thanks to evilsatan

Mickey (25th July 2018)  

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tell him to give you a £5/£10 partial refund - what he did was naughty and deserved the neg tbh.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive looked at his feedback and he has done the same to a few other people in the last few months so ill leave the FB till I get whatever I decide from his shop and then change the FB after and not before

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Now getting a sad story of little girls working in his factory

Hello Dear, Thank you for your order from our st...

New message from: buyfastever (2,666)
    Hello Dear,

Thank you for your order from our store.
    So sorry to receive your negative feedback.

Since there are many orders to solve everyday, we are so busy to handle with each matter timely.
    That's why we can not modify the listing timely, there are thousands of listings in our store, will you understand?
    We hope you will give us a chance to improve our service.
    There are only 2 people in our group, but we need to handle with hundreds of orders everyday, which is a little difficult for two little girls.
    We graduated from University the last year.
    And this is our first work, we need it, and we also need all your support, maybe the request is a little unfair, since we make you so unhappy in this case.
    But we believe you are a kind person and will help us, give us a chance, will it be OK?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Look forward to your reply.
    Have a nice day.

Best regards.
    Cherry

Thanks to Mickey

ivrytwr3 (26th July 2018)  

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

more shiit from the seller

New message to:
    buyfastever

WHY YOU COPY PASTING THE SAME MESSAGES TO ME
    I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU FOR HARRASSMENT
    LEAVE ME ALONE AND THE NEW FRRDBACK IS GOING TO STAY

YOU:

Dear mickey

Thank you for your order from our store.
    So sorry to receive your negative feedback.

Since there are many orders to solve everyday, we are so busy to handle with each matter timely.
    That's why we can not modify the listing timely, there are thousands of listings in our store, will you understand?
    We hope you will give us a chance to improve our service.
    There are only 2 people in our group, but we need to handle with hundreds of orders everyday, which is a little difficult for two little girls.
    We graduated from University the last year.
    And this is our first work, we need it, and we also need all your support, maybe the request is a little unfair, since we make you so unhappy in this case.
    But we believe you are a kind person and will help us, give us a chance, will it be OK?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Look forward to your reply.
    Have a nice day.
    Cherry